OT: Penn State...Again

**** PSU.

**** their fans, their coaches their players and their boosters. **** the land the university sits on, **** the NCAA, **** them all.

PSU shouldn't exist. They spent 30 years knowingly protecting a child rapist.
This.

we got slandered for some Benihana dinners, rental cars, and a legal abortion

Fugggg that school, people who defend them, and the NCAA. Place deserved the **** death penalty

Advertisement
Advertisement
This.

we got slandered for some Benihana dinners, rental cars, and a legal abortion

Fugggg that school, people who defend them, and the NCAA. Place deserved the **** death penalty
An abortion that never actually happened mind you.

Advertisement
so the hazing ritual at psu is to have an upper-classman’s genitals placed on your face? If you want pt, you know what to do?

Advertisement
Who knows if this kid's story is true at all but I'll tell you this as someone who grew up surrounded by graduates, fans and a few former players from that institution:

-Their fanbase/alumni isn't as delusional as your average SEC inbreds about the quality of their teams but they are wayyyyy more cultish about the football program and the school. They'll simply deny ANYTHING bad you say about Creepy Valley and will instantly revert to completely irrelevant whataboutism as a defense mechanism.

-An overwhelming majority of that fanbase still denies that Paterno knew anything about Sandusky.

-This permanent environment would absolutely makes this kid's current allegations believable.

-Barely removed from the Sandusky mess these clowns were brazen enough to hire a guy that was credibly accused of covering up rape at Vandy.

-Franklin is not only a scumbag but he absolutely is and always has been overrated and really is just a corch- ala the black Al Golden on more "caffeine". The dude is all effing buzzwords and rah-rah.

-This forum would be dedicated to memories about the Miami football program that was permanently shut down if we had been credibly accused of anything they've done.

-This forum would be dedicated to memories about the Miami football program that was permanently shut down if we had been credibly accused of anything they've done.

I know someone from the outside looking in, would think we have some form of delusional persecution complex, but this is absolutely true, and I think we can objectively say so. Had anything similar to this happened in Miami, we no longer would have a football program.

I know that I would be so ashamed of being a Miami football backer, that I would no longer contribute to the program, and even though I would not be ashamed of graduating from the actual institution, I would no longer support a football program where something like this was allowed to happen, I couldn’t. It’s just basic morality.

Advertisement
Who knows if this kid's story is true at all but I'll tell you this as someone who grew up surrounded by graduates, fans and a few former players from that institution:

-Their fanbase/alumni isn't as delusional as your average SEC inbreds about the quality of their teams but they are wayyyyy more cultish about the football program and the school. They'll simply deny ANYTHING bad you say about Creepy Valley and will instantly revert to completely irrelevant whataboutism as a defense mechanism.

-An overwhelming majority of that fanbase still denies that Paterno knew anything about Sandusky.
This is 100% accurate. I'm in SE Pa and am surrounded by ****tany Lions fans

Advertisement
Back