OT: Penn State...Again

Advertisement
thats some disturbing ****. whats even most disturbing is that we hear these reports over and over coming from that school

Disgusting. That program is stuck in an endless loop. Did they ever find the body of the D A who was working the Sandusky investigation? The current D A learned his lesson. Let the feds do it.

Advertisement
The stupidity of some of these kids is crazy. Tell me how it's even remotely a good idea to bring up anything to do with the darkest moment of your program's history. Not only that but to act it out as well.

And what the **** is with stroking your ******* on another dude's butt while that dude is being held down. That's about as close to gang rape as it gets, bunch of sick twisted shyts.

Advertisement

I'm still befuddled by the weak punishments meted out to pedo and unc.

/and nothing beyond a GA getting booted will come of this

Sounds like PSU really cleaned up the culture and ended blind hero worship that let a predator run loose for years and led them to the brink of.....bwahahaha.

I knew all I needed about the program and the fans when they held a bigger protest and candlelight vigil for Paterno getting fired rather than the victims of a child rapist.

The school, the faculty, the students and the fans should not exist.

"Well, come on TerragonSix, not every-"

STFU. This isn't illegal inducements. This wasn't Shapiro paying for hookers. This wasn't even SMU putting the entire team on a payroll.

This was a system that ignored child rape so it wouldn't damage a football program.

As an atheist speaking; they can all go to **** for all I care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
PSU should be shutdown for a decade. They were faced with Sandusky and Joe Pa not recalling. Handled that horribly. 🙄. Skipped ahead a coach and they hire Franklin from Vandy. Franklin leaves Vandy under accusations that he ignored sexual assault allegations. Ring a bell? They hired this guy. He is now wrapped up in sexually oriented hazing. What a shock. When people show you who they are, believe them. Franklin is a dirt bag. PSU would let the football players do anything if it meant a NC. Thank you.

This is way bigger than most people think. Penn State is a part of a global pedophile network that goes right up to the Pope.
A lot of **** going on with Trump has a lot more to do with exposing the pedos than politics.

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...-sandusky-was-part-pedophile-***-ring/322896/

According to RadarOnline, both the FBI and a criminal investigative division of the United States Postal Service are looking into allegations that Sandusky shared boys with other men connected to Penn State as part of a child *** ring.
‘Investigators have interviewed at least one man who claims to have knowledge of Sandusky and a very prominent man, with strong ties to Penn State, both sexually abusing a boy,’ a source familiar with the situation told RadarOnline.com.

The new investigation is also looking at if boys from the Second Mile charity were shared by Sandusky with other men,’ the source told RadarOnline.com. ‘The name of at least one very rich and powerful man connected to the university has come up in this new investigation.’
Penn State representatives were not immediately available to comment on the investigation.

“(Between) 1977-1980 I was a child prostitute associated with a tri-state (NYC-NJ-PA) pedophile ring. (During the) summer of 1979 I was brought to the State College area by Ed Savitz for the purpose of child prostitution with Jerry Sandusky at a Second Mile fundraiser,” Bucceroni wrote in the email.”
Ed Savitz (Jerry’s buddy), a Philadelphia businessman described as “an eager saver of hundreds of trash bags filled with *****-smeared boys’ underwear and smelly gym socks,” died of AIDS in 1993. Foglietta died in 1998.

Victim’s Testimony Exposes Vast Child Trafficking Network Among the Politically Elite

Advertisement
Back