OT: Parsons GONE

You said IF Covid wasn’t an issue.. it is. That’s the discussion lol Everyone is in different scenarios, Parsons doesn’t have to play and probably will still be a first round pick.
We presume these players will keep their projections. Kids develop and get better. Also "Out of sight out of mind" could play apart too. If they had it at 4 or 5 games I'd be with you. But your missing out on what could be the hardest season from start to finish. No cupcakes.

Advertisement
We presume these players will keep their projections. Kids develop and get better. Also "Out of sight out of mind" could play apart too. If they had it at 4 or 5 games I'd be with you. But your missing out on what could be the hardest season from start to finish. No cupcakes.
He’s going to have a full calendar year to train for combine, trust me Parsons will murk every drill and test. He’s a freak

More will come, which could be a help for UM as we don’t really have but one sure fire first rounder. Couple that with players staying home, this may have a huge upside for the canes.

Advertisement
Back