OT: Parsons GONE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid dominated in their bowl game, was hoping to see more game action from him. Sucks, hopefully not too many others opt for this decision

Advertisement
I dont get sitting out the fall. If Covid wasn't an issue you would've played anyhow. If the season was in the spring I would completely understand.

Advertisement
I get that but injuries are just apart of the game. Small injuries wont keep you out of the league. Any and all big injuries are normally freak plays/accidents. If your name isn't Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields and you choose to opt out you risk losing money. If you ball in what could be the hardest season ever for most teams due to the conference only model, you could shoot up boards.

Advertisement
wonder if this leads to more top 10 or so locks opting out? (maybe trevor perhaps)
Definitely more first rounders opt out, can’t blame them. Don’t think Trevor can opt out, I don’t think he redshirted so this is his third season, unless the league makes exceptions due to the virus.

Definitely more first rounders opt out, can’t blame them. Don’t think Trevor can opt out, I don’t think he redshirted so this is his third season, unless the league makes exceptions due to the virus.
This is his draft eligible year bro. 3rd yr = Jr year = draft eligible after the season= Trevor being able to get drafted after said season. I think

Advertisement
Back