OT nystofmind took the day off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nystateofmind, I dedicate this song is for you. I hope this is only for 30 days....
If you're reading this somehow, somewhere, just know that i'm so appreciative of you. You made it easy to stop living a huge lie --swallow the cold, hard truth....and embrace who I am inside. Thank u

Advertisement

@nystateofmind, I dedicate this song is for you. I hope this is only for 30 days....
If you're reading this somehow, somewhere, just know that i'm so appreciative of you. You made it easy to stop living a huge lie --swallow the cold, hard truth....and embrace who I am inside. Thank u

Kenneth is that you?

No, unfortunately I'm not....
Wow, is that you in your picture? If so, I'll just say this:

If you were a school bus, I'd get off in the rear.

😊

BAEA0BA6-60D1-44E5-B58B-FBE5B2EAF766.gif
26185B6B-626E-4779-959D-B736B9A0BC55.gif
5AC4489D-402E-4F6F-A1D1-1191E8D09851.gif
35052BE9-E9C1-45D4-9B14-D023C9F5CBD9.gif

Advertisement
Oh I’m relaxed, dude. I don’t get uptight like y’all over some being different. Kudos to you for making my point though.

Lol
Dude
We get his ghey thing is a joke therefore we play along and return fire
Relax

Don’t give me the bs lines........ how about YOU respect people who may NOT agree w homosexuality just as you ask others to understand it

It cuts both ways
No. It doesn’t cut both ways. Not “agreeing” w homosexuality is no different than not “agreeing” with someone being black.

Advertisement
No. It doesn’t cut both ways. Not “agreeing” w homosexuality is no different than not “agreeing” with someone being black.
That's BS. The color of your skin is not a lifestyle choice. Scientifically there is no proof of a so called "*** gene". You're just passing off your opinion, your feelings as facts.

@YLCANE basically asked you to live and let live but that's not good enough for you radical lefties, he must conform.....GTFO

That's BS. The color of your skin is not a lifestyle choice. Scientifically there is no proof of a so called "*** gene". You're just passing off your opinion, your feelings as facts.

@YLCANE basically asked you to live and let live but that's not good enough for you radical lefties, he must conform.....GTFO
So you’re telling me then that at some point in your life, you had this conversation with yourself:

“Hmmm... do I wanna **** dudes, or chicks?”

“Sexuality is not a choice”- science

Be a better person.

Last edited:
So you’re telling me then that at some point in your life, you had this conversation with yourself:

“Hmmm... do I wanna **** dudes, or chicks”

“Sexuality is not a choice”- science

Be a better person.
Take your own advice about being a better person. Live and let live. @YLCANE wasn't *** bashing, there was nothing offensive in his post but it wasn't good enough for you. You must make him conform to your way of thinking...

Advertisement
Herein lies a legit issue. He doesn't see that side of it. His intent isn't anti-*** but he doesnt realize that it can be offensive to that segment of the population. The other thing is he doesn't know when to moderate...and I don't think he cares to. To each their own.

All very true. I'm not mad at the guy. I appreciate humor. But he is so one-note repetitive, and on a tip (faux gayness) where not many people will speak up.

If we had a poster who was constantly posting stereotypical ebonics-type words, or dropping Yiddish sayings all the time, and then making black or ****** jokes, it would probably be more obvious, and more people would be offended.

On a somewhat separate, but related, note, I have no idea why a certain segment of the interwebz population will defend obvious trolling. I have no idea why intentional efforts to anger people are supposed to be tolerated or even celebrated. And please, spare me all the fake "First Amendment" comments from non-lawyers.

I hope NY State comes back strong and figures out a new way to express his sense of humor.

Take your own advice about being a better person. Live and let live. @YLCANE wasn't *** bashing, there was nothing offensive in his post but it wasn't good enough for you. You must make him conform to your way of thinking...
You guys are free to be as ignorant as you want. I’m not gonna try to change your mind, and I’ll still enjoy bantering w you guys about football, or anything else. In fact, my post was simply responding to his.. that’s a conversation.

Pointing out ignorance is not forcing conformity. Seriously man quit being sensitive about **** like that.

I will say this tho... why are conservatives, the ones who laugh about the triggered liberal... so **** easy to be triggered themselves? I say **** are born that way, and u start getting upset about conformity.... a lot of times it seems u guys are exactly what u hate.

I like you and I like YL... no reason to get uptight about a different POV being presented.

There you go, anything you don’t agree with, it must be a “Lefties’ thing”, and saying that, makes it right. This is the latest talking point manifesto on the right (I consider myself an Independent, an issues voter, not a party brown noser, which seems prevalent in today’s politics).

Please inform yourself a bit if you’re gonna start interjecting politics cause you have no way of arguing based on your own intellect. The left, center or right does not have a monopoly on being ***. *** people come from all walks of life - male, female, white, black, brown, yellow, Christian, ******, Hindu, Muslim, atheist, American, Non-American and anything else.

Emerging scientific body of work:
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ht-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it

*** Conservatism:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-its-time-you-met_us_576e00c6e4b02b21665503b9

http://www.gaypatriot.net/category/***-conservatives/

Advertisement
You guys are free to be as ignorant as you want. I’m not gonna try to change your mind, and I’ll still enjoy bantering w you guys about football, or anything else. In fact, my post was simply responding to his.. that’s a conversation.

Pointing out ignorance is not forcing conformity. Seriously man quit being sensitive about **** like that.

I will say this tho... why are conservatives, the ones who laugh about the triggered liberal... so **** easy to be triggered themselves? I say **** are born that way, and u start getting upset about conformity.... a lot of times it seems u guys are exactly what u hate.

I like you and I like YL... no reason to get uptight about a different POV being presented.
Putting aside the quips about being free to be as ignorant as we want I can live with this . I totally agree that different points of view should not be squashed down and I even think we learn from each other when we are exposed to different views .
I fully agree with not taking this stuff personally and being able to put these different views aside when entertaining football talk or other topics .

Have a good one , bud.

Putting aside the quips about being free to be as ignorant as we want I can live with this . I totally agree that different points of view should not be squashed down and I even think we learn from each other when we are exposed to different views .
I fully agree with not taking this stuff personally and being able to put these different views aside when entertaining football talk or other topics .

Have a good one , bud.
Yea actually I posted it and then thought I shoulda left that out lol

We’re on same page

There you go, anything you don’t agree with, it must be a “Lefties’ thing”, and saying that, makes it right. This is the latest talking point manifesto on the right (I consider myself an Independent, an issues voter, not a party brown noser, which seems prevalent in today’s politics).

Please inform yourself a bit if you’re gonna start interjecting politics cause you have no way of arguing based on your own intellect. The left, center or right does not have a monopoly on being ***. *** people come from all walks of life - male, female, white, black, brown, yellow, Christian, ******, Hindu, Muslim, atheist, American, Non-American and anything else.

Emerging scientific body of work:
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ht-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it

*** Conservatism:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-its-time-you-met_us_576e00c6e4b02b21665503b9

http://www.gaypatriot.net/category/***-conservatives/
I'm sure all that stuff you posted is real interesting but I'll just take your word for it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back