OT nystofmind took the day off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure all that stuff you posted is real interesting but I'll just take your word for it.....
You don’t have to, but I’ll respect your opinion. Respect for respect, is what it’s all about, no matter who posts it, and as long as there are no personal attacks. You don’t like someone’s post, hit the IGNORE option.

Advertisement
No disrespect to the guy. but if uf or fsu had somebody saying half the stuff this guy says on their boards, everyone would be quick to point out how *** he and their fan base is.

You don’t have to, but I’ll respect your opinion. Respect for respect, is what it’s all about, no matter who posts it, and as long as there are no personal attacks. You don’t like someone’s post, hit the IGNORE option.
You seem like an alright dude . I cant disagree with you here , man.

No disrespect to the guy. but if uf or fsu had somebody saying half the stuff this guy says on their boards, everyone would be quick to point out how *** he and their fan base is.
Why are u concerned with what other people think?

Advertisement
I am not a sausage swallower, but I live and let live man. Long live the great NY and his boy toy Kenneth. I think he did go over line with his sexual jokes, if this was on an all female board and he was doing that **** he would have being hung from the highest tree. I think some peoples reactions are a little over the top(like telling someone to kill themselves or threatening violence), but he did cross the line and should have tone down the homo rhetoric. Hopefully he is well and comes back without the *** innuendos so some of you can stop *****ing about it already.

All very true. I'm not mad at the guy. I appreciate humor. But he is so one-note repetitive, and on a tip (faux gayness) where not many people will speak up.

If we had a poster who was constantly posting stereotypical ebonics-type words, or dropping Yiddish sayings all the time, and then making black or ****** jokes, it would probably be more obvious, and more people would be offended.

On a somewhat separate, but related, note, I have no idea why a certain segment of the interwebz population will defend obvious trolling. I have no idea why intentional efforts to anger people are supposed to be tolerated or even celebrated. And please, spare me all the fake "First Amendment" comments from non-lawyers.

I hope NY State comes back strong and figures out a new way to express his sense of humor.
I agree and I did explain it to him in terms of me substituting in my religion as a way for me to relate to see how it feels. Like I said, his intent isn't evil but in looking at it through my own ethnic lenses, I can see the "other people's shoes" impact better. He also doesn't self- moderate / regulate so well so there's that on top of it.

Advertisement
Who gives a flying **** where this guy is. Move on with your lives...if he got banned so be it. Yea some of the stuff was funny at first but it got old and creepy as **** as time went on so that’s why I had beef with him.
Pretty much what happened. This in bold probably sums it up for a good number of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back