OT nystofmind took the day off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all’s love-hate for nystate speaks volumes. This thread is proof. One thing is for sure, he’s never been ****hole like a few here. He’s always friendly, entertaining to a fault, and informative. Two approximate anonymous quotes come to mind:

“We fear that which we do not understand.”

“We hate in others, that which we dislike about ourselves.”

@nystateofmind, I hope you are well and safe, friend!
Words of wisdom should not go unheard. Thanks.

Advertisement
20% interesting information, 80% troll job. imo his constant trolling and derailing threads should have been squashed a while ago. Had him on ignore for a while and took him off, he was just about to go back into ignore mode.

I'd be way more willing to look past his antics if more than 1 out of his 20 posts was about football or the Canes.

I kind of feel he's testing the waters online, before he does it in real life. He's got this reverse psychological Freudian persona going on... He knows he mocking the *** community here, so it's either legit or self-loathing in the closet. Either way I hope he works it out for his own good.

Advertisement
I'd be way more willing to look past his antics if more than 1 out of his 20 posts was about football or the Canes.

I kind of feel he's testing the waters online, before he does it in real life. He's got this reverse psychological Freudian persona going on... He knows he mocking the *** community here, so it's either legit or self-loathing in the closet. Either way I hope he works it out for his own good.
Not here to argue, but my sense is that way more than half of his posts have some interesting Cane football observations or news (as well as the "other" stuff.)

Advertisement

he just thinks it’s funny. And so do i 👍

Advertisement
Probably rubbed all the skin off his cack watching the Superbowl halftime show
He's actually a Patriots fan so he's probably pretty happy. I'll see how he's doing and let you know.

Edit: He shared this...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think you would feel differently if you or a loved one identified as ***. This thought process of, “it’s harmless” is no different than what minorities went through when searching for racial equality & people saying racial slurs & stereotypes were “harmless”.

What is this referring to?

No where to be seen or heard from today! Now that’s what’s up! Peace

Isn't this the kind of nonsense posting that people were getting on NY for? And the *** stuff, but a lot of the complaints were about too many posts with little point.

Y’all’s love-hate for nystate speaks volumes. This thread is proof. One thing is for sure, he’s never been ****hole like a few here. He’s always friendly, entertaining to a fault, and informative. Two approximate anonymous quotes come to mind:

“We fear that which we do not understand.”

“We hate in others, that which we dislike about ourselves.”

@nystateofmind, I hope you are well and safe, friend!
Lol
Dude
We get his ghey thing is a joke therefore we play along and return fire
Relax

Don’t give me the bs lines........ how about YOU respect people who may NOT agree w homosexuality just as you ask others to understand it

It cuts both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back