OT nystofmind took the day off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaids
E296FB46-4DBE-4165-9A0A-C6A7E54494D2.gif

Advertisement
I think you would feel differently if you or a loved one identified as ***. This thought process of, “it’s harmless” is no different than what minorities went through when searching for racial equality & people saying racial slurs & stereotypes were “harmless”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You 2 seem to be a bit obsessed with @5XNC .......
Yep. He’s just so....... intriguing. I admit, I stalk him daily. I sometimes can’t think of anyone or anything else.

Hey so your avatar... pretty cool. Can u tell me about it? Maybe PM me some pics? Also... how does one play back door man?
😘

Advertisement
I think you would feel differently if you or a loved one identified as ***. This thought process of, “it’s harmless” is no different than what minorities went through when searching for racial equality & people saying racial slurs & stereotypes were “harmless”.
Herein lies a legit issue. He doesn't see that side of it. His intent isn't anti-*** but he doesnt realize that it can be offensive to that segment of the population. The other thing is he doesn't know when to moderate...and I don't think he cares to. To each their own.

Obviously a poor choice of words in your opinion. I meant no disrespect with the issue/s you cited. My thinking in the underlined comment was that his comments were not intended as hurtful but rather an attempt to be funny and his way to participate in this forum. Maybe I could have elaborated a bit more, but where do you draw the line?

Because of my ethnicity, I have endured some discrimination. Not to the extent that the groups you mentioned have by any stretch but it still resonates with me and gives me a bit more perspective. As the old saying goes "Until you've walked a mile in my shoes."

That's your come back, guy? Grown man conversation here . Carry on and catch up to your boy. He needs you to hold his hand.

Thug????:ROFLMAO::ibis-roflmao-sm3:
My come back ? LOL

Grown man conversation? Haha I seem to have interrupted something ? Ok Let me get your girlfriend @1mg of Epi back for you so you 2 gals can carry on.
Yep. He’s just so....... intriguing. I admit, I stalk him daily. I sometimes can’t think of anyone or anything else.

Hey so your avatar... pretty cool. Can u tell me about it? Maybe PM me some pics? Also... how does one play back door man?
😘
Here she is. You 2 have fun now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back