NHL OT: NHL Playoffs

Advertisement
Anyone watching this year? **** of a series between the Bolts and Panthers to start the playoffs. Islanders and Lightning should go 6 or 7 too. Vegas is gonna roll the Habs.

Anyone watching this year? **** of a series between the Bolts and Panthers to start the playoffs. Islanders and Lightning should go 6 or 7 too. Vegas is gonna roll the Habs.
Huge Bolts fan obviously. I think Islanders Lightning go to 6 or 7 too. Vegas will end their series in 5.

Huge Bolts fan too.

How terrible has the officiating been all playoffs? Both for and against the Lightning. I haven't noticed it as much in what I've watched in the other series' I've been able to see, but some egregiously bad calls in some of the Lightning games.

Advertisement
Huge Bolts fan too.

How terrible has the officiating been all playoffs? Both for and against the Lightning. I haven't noticed it as much in what I've watched in the other series' I've been able to see, but some egregiously bad calls in some of the Lightning games.
Game 4 in the Florida series when Tampa won like 7-2 was atrocious officiating and yesterday's game topped that for sure. The goalie interference on Point was brutal but the refs got one back when Palat scored and Tampa had too many men out there.

Advertisement
Bolt fan here and it has been this way all year for us. The NHL wants bigger market teams to win. In one game an opponent went to the penalty box because he knew he high-sticked Kuch. The replay was hard to watch-stick in the mouth and perhaps a tooth came out. The ref went to the box and asked why he was there because no penalty was called.....................

PS Stamkos is MIA and seems a shell of his former self.

Last edited:
Bolt fan here and it has been this way all year for us. The NHL wants bigger market teams to win. In one game an opponent went to the penalty box because he knew he high-sticked Kuch. The replay was hard to watch-stick in the mouth and perhaps a tooth came out. The ref went to the box and asked why he was there becasue no penalty was called.....................

Oh yea I forgot about that. I normally don't complain about the refs but the playoffs this year has been awful.

I think the Bolts walk to another cup if they stay out of the box and don't turn it over. I've been saying that since last years playoffs.

Bolt fan here and it has been this way all year for us. The NHL wants bigger market teams to win. In one game an opponent went to the penalty box because he knew he high-sticked Kuch. The replay was hard to watch-stick in the mouth and perhaps a tooth came out. The ref went to the box and asked why he was there because no penalty was called.....................

I don't think it's been as much an anti-Tampa Bay agenda by the refs as just terrible officiating. I mean the Lightning scored a goal last night with legitimately 7 guys on the ice, and it wasn't called. Stammer is still a key guy on the PP and he's got plenty of points in the playoffs. He just doesn't create scoring chances like he used to and is more of just a guy with a lethal one-timer.

Advertisement
This team can legit play any style and still win.
It's ridiculous how good they are. I'm still ****ed that Cernak screwed Vasy over lol. Man if we could snag two from that ****hole in NY, we should end it in 5 or 6.

It's ridiculous how good they are. I'm still ****ed that Cernak screwed Vasy over lol. Man if we could snag two from that ****hole in NY, we should end it in 5 or 6.

6-1 on the road in the playoffs is ridiculous. Hoping to see them go for the kill on Saturday.

Advertisement
6-1 on the road in the playoffs is ridiculous. Hoping to see them go for the kill on Saturday.
Same. I said after losing game 1 that at the very worst I'd love for the series to be tied by Saturday. Now that Tampa won the last two, they have a ton of mo.

Advertisement
Back