NHL OT: NHL Playoffs

it’s great! NBA needs to follow. No need for regular season games once these two leagues return.

If and when baseball starts.They should run 80 or so games then head to playoffs

Baseball is sooooooooo mismanaged bro. If they strike this yr; they’ll be #4 of the American sports

Advertisement
nhl network had game 7 vs the blues on the other day...still one of the best game winning playoff goals of all time. And shows why hockey has one thing that none of the other major US sports has-sudden death game 7. If anyone is a hockey fan and has ever had to experience that with your favorite team.......mannnnn

Bro, I need more ppl to get on hockey. It’s on another level of action.

As a fellow Bolts fan, where would you want them to be seeded? I’m thinking a 2 seed. They have had Florida’s number and I’m not worried about the Islanders either. If they get a 1 seed, that first round match up would make me nervous as ****.

Wait! WHAT???!

Baseball is sooooooooo mismanaged bro. If they strike this yr; they’ll be #4 of the American sports

Yeah they are really acting out right now. I mean how can Korea already have baseball and soccer already start in other countries yet our pro leagues can’t figure it out?

Glad there are Bolts fans on here. How ironic would it be if they get a 1 seed and played Columbus? Glad Stammer and all the d men are back healthy.
I'd be a nervous wreck, but I always am in the playoffs anyways haha. Health at the right time has always been a problem with this team, so it is nice to have some time for everyone to recover.

My only concern now is going in cold for the first round while other teams have a "warm-up" play-in round. I'm not sure the seeding games for the top 4 will have the same intensity, and I think not matching the intensity from Columbus is what got us last year. Hopefully the boys learned from that and bring it game 1. I think Sergachev is going to be a difference maker this year.

Advertisement
I'd be a nervous wreck, but I always am in the playoffs anyways haha. Health at the right time has always been a problem with this team, so it is nice to have some time for everyone to recover.

My only concern now is going in cold for the first round while other teams have a "warm-up" play-in round. I'm not sure the seeding games for the top 4 will have the same intensity, and I think not matching the intensity from Columbus is what got us last year. Hopefully the boys learned from that and bring it game 1. I think Sergachev is going to be a difference maker this year.

Just look at it this way, they can’t do any worse than they did last year

Sorry, since y'all repeatedly tried and failed to beat Boston, someone else decided to step up and do it.
We HAD them a couple times and just couldn't close them out. Up 3 goals with 8 minutes left in the 3rd and lose...

I'm no fan of Gary Bettman but if they pull this off it'll be the smartest thing they've done since tapping the Vegas market first and expanding into Seattle before the NBA returns there.

Can't wait for a Cup Final between my Pens and Colorado.

Meanwhile Buster Olney will be reporting later today about MLB's 613th new plan to get a season in. It'll involve something about a dome in American Samoa and tripleheaders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any! I had to walk out the bar on your comment. A guy from Chicago who don’t like Chicago sports???! And u’re still walking around town unscathed??! Lol
Lol trust me I get a lot of **** from people especially my family. I was at a buddies backyard in 2015 watching the Hawks Bolts finals and I watched my *** all game. The Bolts won that game. I don't run my mouth during games and after. Not worth a potential *** beating.

Advertisement
We HAD them a couple times and just couldn't close them out. Up 3 goals with 8 minutes left in the 3rd and lose...

DhCQhu-UcAEBCZI.jpg

So is Tavares going to ge out of his Pajamas for his 45 second shifts, Career -30 Plus/Minus and lead the Maple Laffs to elimination?

GO ISLANDERS!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back