NHL OT: NHL Playoffs

Advertisement
Especially playoff hockey, so intense. I'm interested to see how the late playoffs are going to impact the 2020-2021 season.
I just saw that the team training camps can't start any sooner than July 12th. So figure camps start late July and go 3-4 weeks and playoffs are usually a couple months. This season would end September-October. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

I just saw that the team training camps can't start any sooner than July 12th. So figure camps start late July and go 3-4 weeks and playoffs are usually a couple months. This season would end September-October. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Teams that make a long playoff run could have a quick turn around and that kind of hockey takes a lot out of a team.

Advertisement
Teams that make a long playoff run could have a quick turn around and that kind of hockey takes a lot out of a team.
I'm wondering if they just jump right into next season. Maybe play a couple exhibition games then go into the regular season. Or teams who are already eliminated/didn't make the playoffs might start their camps when the playoffs are still going on?

Advertisement
I'm wondering if they just jump right into next season. Maybe play a couple exhibition games then go into the regular season. Or teams who are already eliminated/didn't make the playoffs might start their camps when the playoffs are still going on?
When's the draft? A lot of questions and in uncharted waters for sure. I am a Wings fan, say they get a top pick, are they going to have time to get a look at the kid at the pro level or do they just leave a Lafreniere or Byfield in juniors for one more season?

He's just trying to get to me because me and him had beef recently and he doesn't care for me. Don't blame him, I've been a prick to people here.
If you think I'm even wasting my time thinking about you, THEN YOU DEF GOT ISSUES. You had beef with yourself I just disliked your post bc it has nothing to do with what this website is about.

Advertisement
If you think I'm even wasting my time thinking about you, THEN YOU DEF GOT ISSUES. You had beef with yourself I just disliked your post bc it has nothing to do with what this website is about.
Lol alright bud. Then why don't you say **** to other posters who created OT threads?

I'm no fan of Gary Bettman but if they pull this off it'll be the smartest thing they've done since tapping the Vegas market first and expanding into Seattle before the NBA returns there.

Can't wait for a Cup Final between my Pens and Colorado.

Meanwhile Buster Olney will be reporting later today about MLB's 613th new plan to get a season in. It'll involve something about a dome in American Samoa and tripleheaders.

Pens fan here. I watch every game. Miss it badly. Can’t wait for series against Montreal.

Yzerman was the reason I became a Lightning fan. He was my favorite player growing up and I watched his Red Wing teams dominate when the Hawks sucked and I loved all the moves he made as Tampa's GM. Sucks he left for Detroit but I get it.

I'm sure you have already but if not, have to check out the Russian Five documentary. It's basically a 30 for 30 for those wings teams. I'm a Rangers fan myself but Federov was my favorite player back then.

Let's Go Rangers

Advertisement
Go Knights go! Fan since day 1!

(Mostly because the wings are garbage)

They already have a chip'! Actually they have 3. Did you mean 1 more b4 they're broken up i live in illinois.

Correct. Bro; I’m sure I’m the biggest Blackhawks fan here. Lol. Really upset when Coach Q got fired. But yeah; like to see them get one more b4 they’re broken up.

Advertisement
Back