How can TrumpyCane help you
You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
BBest way to get to BK from Harlem?.

Best pizza spots?.

Best Burger?...

Lets ride NYC yo sons....help a brother out

Tough to answer first one. Depends on what side of Harlem you're on where in BK you're going but it's either going to be the west side highway down to a bridge or east side FDR down to a bridge

I personally don't mess with the subway but plenty of options there just depends what side of town you're on and where you're going in BK

Best is a matter of preference, but get you some pizza in BK at Lucali or Patsy's in Harlem

Hit up Emily or PJ Clarke's for a burger

Advertisement
Tough to answer first one. Depends on what side of Harlem you're on where in BK you're going but it's either going to be the west side highway down to a bridge or east side FDR down to a bridge

I personally don't mess with the subway but plenty of options there just depends what side of town you're on and where you're going in BK

Best is a matter of preference, but get you some pizza in BK at Lucali or Patsy's in Harlem

Going to Broadway...I think right off Myrtle AVe?. Im likely coming from up on 125th in Harlem. Ive been to NYC more than 5 times and NEVER been to Brooklyn. I never leave Harlem/Manhattan and usually rent a car..this time im gonna give public transport a run. You would think it would be easier to bus it more so than Subway?.

Ill hit Patsys in Harlem

Luca

Lucali is an absolute must....

Going to Broadway...I think right off Myrtle AVe?. Im likely coming from up on 125th in Harlem. Ive been to NYC more than 5 times and NEVER been to Brooklyn. I never leave Harlem/Manhattan and usually rent a car..this time im gonna give public transport a run. You would think it would be easier to bus it more so than Subway?.

Ill hit Patsys in Harlem
Catch the A/B/C/D to 125th from Myrtle Ave. You’ll get off at 125th and St Nick

Advertisement
Back