OT:NBA regular season suspended

Um...um...

He is a world leading expert on HIV/AIDS epidemic...
My G, he was doing clinical physiology work before AIDS even existed.

Hes developed therapies for way more than just AIDS. To dismiss him as just the AIDS guy is borderline slander.

But even then, hes the guy the current administration is putting front and center, so if you're saying hes a corrupt, greedy, non experiences guy out of his lane, then whatre you saying about the guys who put him on the frontlines of our response?

Advertisement
Oversight IS NOT technical expertise.

You might want to read this...I guess they took the part out of where he is an expert on anything BUT HIV/AIDS and the related CANCERS associated with that sad disease.

On this issue, he is nothing more than a figurehead, because, wait...

He runs that overall portfolio...

1BBC4D3A-7F0B-4B60-9564-33782EB9C09B.jpeg

Oversight IS NOT technical expertise.

You might want to read this...I guess they took the part out of where he is an expert on anything BUT HIV/AIDS and the related CANCERS associated with that sad disease.

On this issue, he is nothing more than a figurehead, because, wait...

He runs that overall portfolio...

This doesnt say he even went to medical school. They left that part out, too. So I guess bc it's not there, hes self taught.

But I liked this part.

Dr. Fauci also is the longtime chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. He has made many contributions to basic and clinical research on the pathogenesis and treatment of immune-mediated and infectious diseases. He helped pioneer the field of human immunoregulation by making important basic scientific observations that underpin the current understanding of the regulation of the human immune response. In addition, Dr. Fauci is widely recognized for delineating the precise ways that immunosuppressive agents modulate the human immune response. He developed effective therapies for formerly fatal inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly Wegener's granulomatosis), and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association membership ranked Dr. Fauci’s work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis among the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

Advertisement
This doesnt say he even went to medical school. They left that part out, too.

But I liked this part.

Dr. Fauci also is the longtime chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. He has made many contributions to basic and clinical research on the pathogenesis and treatment of immune-mediated and infectious diseases. He helped pioneer the field of human immunoregulation by making important basic scientific observations that underpin the current understanding of the regulation of the human immune response. In addition, Dr. Fauci is widely recognized for delineating the precise ways that immunosuppressive agents modulate the human immune response. He developed effective therapies for formerly fatal inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly Wegener's granulomatosis), and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association membership ranked Dr. Fauci’s work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis among the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

Absolutely! And all of what you gleefully quoted above is related to....

HIV/AIDS.

Your welcome.

Funny they were so specific on his expertise that they left our pandemic influenzas, novel corona viruses, etc..

weird.

so weird.

Hey super...I want you to meet someone:

Brig Gen Paul Friedhrichs, MD...call sign "shaft"

Give you one guess why he has that call sign.

A few things:

1) He is CJCS/SG...in English...he is the Joint Staff's Surgeon

2) He isnt anywhere CLOSE to being "military's top doc"...the Dir, DHA (3*), Army/SG (3*), and USN/SG (2*) probably would all disgree. So would the other 2* medical officers DoD has

3) He typically is the spokesman for DoD medical...when its convenient and the 3* want nothing to do with said topic

4) Smart guy, really smart guy, douche most of the time, desperately wants to be AF/SG and Dir, DHA one day. He might make it.

5) He is a UROLOGIST who gets briefing slides on EVERY TOPIC outside is expertise, that is to say Urology. Hence why we call him, "shaft".

Your welcome.

You can always count on some idiot troll to completely miss the point in one of these threads.

The impact of COVID-19 goes way beyond a death toll or death rate. HPV and the seasonal flu don't overburden the health care system and require isolation practices that tank the economy and potentially disrupt modern social infrastructure. That's the potential ****storm that people with real perspective are panicking about. That and the possibility of losing elderly loved ones of course.

Carry on with your ignorant bull****.

Absolutely! And all of what you gleefully quoted above is related to....

HIV/AIDS.

Your welcome.

Funny they were so specific on his expertise that they left our pandemic influenzas, novel corona viruses, etc..

weird.

so weird.
Those ailments present themselves in far more than just AIDS, my friend. You're aware of that I'm certain.

This isnt this dudes first epidemic rodeo. They also left out his role in the Ebola outbreak where he personally treated Ebola patients. Weird how they left that out as well. So weird.

This is one of the most cited physicians in history, but go on, lets reduce him to just a figurehead, which again, I say, if you really do believe that, then what does it say about the people who picked him to lead the coronavirus task force?

Advertisement
Those ailments present themselves in far more than just AIDS, my friend. You're aware of that I'm certain.

This isnt this dudes first epidemic rodeo. They also left out his role in the Ebola outbreak where he personally treated Ebola patients. Weird how they left that out as well. So weird.

This is one of the most cited physicians in history, but go on, lets reduce him to just a figurehead, which again, I say, if you really do believe that, then what does it say about the people who picked him to lead the coronavirus task force?

Because THAT IS HIS JOB as he is his division's lead.

That is how government works. Almost every spokesperson on any topic in government is not the technical expert.

Not even close.

Tragic this is reality, but here we are.

Rudy Gobert, man. Dude was playing with coronavirus.

MF'rs playing around like its nothing.
Here he was joking about the virus and he’s Patient 0. Unbelievable. I don’t see how the NCAA tournament goes on either. Or XFL games. Or MLB. Going to be quiet without sports

Advertisement
Rogan had an infectious disease expert on yesterday. Predicted, conservatively, 96M cases, 48M hospitalizations, and over 480K deaths. Give it a listen.

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota.

Last edited:
You can always count on some idiot troll to completely miss the point in one of these threads.

The impact of COVID-19 goes way beyond a death toll or death rate. HPV and the seasonal flu don't overburden the health care system and require isolation practices that tank the economy and potentially disrupt modern social infrastructure. That's the potential ****storm that people with real perspective are panicking about. That and the possibility of losing elderly loved ones of course.

Curious.

Can you name a single American hospital system overwhelmed?

I didnt see patients on the street or in hallways in the news.

This knee jerk and ill reasoned flail fest is absolutely fascinating.

Granted, I feel for the everyman/woman who depends on these games for a livelihood.

When the dust settles, this will rival Netherlands tulip insanity and stupidity from 1600s.
Empirical cane my ***. Conspiracy cane is better suited

Advertisement

Taking a look at the reactions and who they are to your post speaks volumes.

Muppetopian volume.

Because THAT IS HIS JOB as he is his division's lead.

That is how government works. Almost every spokesperson on any topic in government is not the technical expert.

Not even close.

Tragic this is reality, but here we are.
And I'm not even saying you're e entirely wrong in certain sotuations, it's just you're incorrect in saying Fauci isnt an expert on viral pathology and pandemics simply bc it's not in his extended LinkedIn profile.

It would be foolish to think he is operating without the expertise and advice of men smarter than him.

But youre acting like this dude is just a spokesman who has no idea what ges talking about. Put some respect on his name. Hes not just pulling **** out of his ***.

What have I, or anyone else stated as conspiracy?

Reasoned and logical? Guilty.

Conspiracy? Show me where to course correct friend.
Tell me how this is ill reasoned then. It has a much higher death rate and transmission rate than the flu. You have to take extreme measures to prevent the spread otherwise hundreds of thousands will die.

If you’re so logical then why did cities that canceled mass gatherings proactively fare much better with the Spanish flu?

But nah, EmpiricalCane on canesinsight is more knowledgable than Harvard epidemiologists.

Advertisement
Back