OT:NBA regular season suspended

Advertisement
Tru... also Tom Hanks has Coronavirus. Couple biggish back-to-back breaking news updates

Has anyone checked on Wilson? Is he doing ok through this difficult time?

O8gkYlX5G07zG.gif

Advertisement
Hanks is in Australia and caught it there.

The NBA and china have an incestuous relationship, lots of grab *** and kissy kissy, metaphorically of course, but there is lots of back-and-forth travel in exchange. Maybe now LeBron can shut us up, like the last time, and tell us how this isn’t China’s fault.

Tom Hanks infected. I dont think he or his wife think it's insane.

Are they dead yet? ICU?

Or just typical flu-like aches, chilly, and stuffy nose?

Hanks is Type II Diabetic if memory serves. Wifey is recovering double mastectomy from mid-2015-ish.

Uh oh.

Advertisement
Hanks is in Australia and caught it there.

The NBA and china have an incestuous relationship, lots of grab *** and kissy kissy, metaphorically of course, but there is lots of back-and-forth travel in exchange. Maybe now LeBron can shut us up, like the last time, and tell us how this isn’t China’s fault.

LeBron too busy with his mouth full of Premier Xi's c@ck.

Slurp slurp.

I'll just reply to you w actual experts going forward. You shame Aristotle and absolutely should not have him as an avatar.

You mean like this expert?

Or the fact, because I was there, that Dr F was removed from DoD's Pandemic Influenza committee, circa 2007, because he is, shall we say mildly, a scientist with an agenda?

Last I remember, we were all going to die from Avian Flu if he didn't get $300MM for his lab immediately.

He didn't get his funding, and lo and behold, we are all still alive.

😬😷

This man did a deep dive into the lunatic fringe catacombs one step removed from posts about lizard people and posted an article from science alert 😂. I dare you guys to go to that websites front page.

Anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Or the fact, because I was there, that Dr F was removed from DoD's Pandemic Influenza committee, circa 2007, because he is, shall we say mildly, a scientist with an agenda?

Last I remember, we were all going to die from Avian Flu if he didn't get $300MM for his lab immediately.

He didn't get his funding, and lo and behold, we are all still alive.

😬😷
Dr Drew said it's not that big a deal it's the media creating a panic. Me it is what it is I hope everyone survives and that's all I can do....pray and that's it I guess

This knee jerk and ill reasoned flail fest is absolutely fascinating.

Granted, I feel for the everyman/woman who depends on these games for a livelihood.

When the dust settles, this will rival Netherlands tulip insanity and stupidity from 1600s.

For such a brilliant self proclaimed message board intellectual, I'm surprised it didn't occur to you the entire point of steps like this are to stop the spread of the virus. So if these steps are indeed successful and the virus does down, it could be said these were well reasoned steps.

Hmm.

Advertisement
Back