OT:NBA regular season suspended

Advertisement
For such a brilliant self proclaimed message board intellectual, I'm surprised it didn't occur to you the entire point of steps like this are to stop the spread of the virus. So if these steps are indeed successful and the virus does down, it could be said these were well reasoned steps.

Hmm.

Curious. How many people are killed each year to cervical cancer? You do realize the 100%, undeniable cause of it correct?

5.5MM new infections per year in US alone of HPV...

Where are the media hysterics? Did I miss something?

Advertisement
OH NO.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

DOOMED!!!!!!

D O O M E D ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh, until 👆 puts into greater perspective.

Nobody thinks we are doomed. A lot of us would rather not get sick for a month and perhaps have a mild case of pneumonia. Perhaps it would suck to watch grandma die too.

Take your time bro. I eagerly await your post from Dr. Malone **** r/ ama where he says if you drink bleach and snort cocaine itll all go away.

Anyway.

Super..just answer my question...

Was Dr F removed from DoD Pandemic Influenza Committee Advisory Board or not?

PS Let me help you...if memory serves...Dr F is an AIDS expert and by association, has some hooks into infectious diseases. He is not a pandemic expert per se. He viewed DoD as a cash cow because, "AIDS patients are especially susceptible to pneumonias, particularly caused by modalities like avian flu...."

Now, get one of our actual experts from USAMRIID or AFRIMS Thailand lab, and I'll listen.

Oh, they havent had a press conference yet? What!?

Last edited:
OH NO.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

DOOMED!!!!!!

D O O M E D ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh, until 👆 puts into greater perspective.
Nobodys saying we are doomed. But act saying it's insane hysteria is ridiculous.

Getting coronavirus is not a death sentence. It is survivable.

There is no need for panic. Simple preparedness.

Nothing that has happened has been an overreaction.

Advertisement
Curious. How many people are killed each year to cervical cancer? You do realize the 100%, undeniable cause of it correct?

5.5MM new infections per year in US alone of HPV...

Where are the media hysterics? Did I miss something?

Tom Hanks has COVID-19. Feel free to go find him and give him a sloppy one. This ain't no thang right?

Advertisement
Nobodys saying we are doomed. But act saying it's insane hysteria is ridiculous.

Getting coronavirus is not a death sentence. It is survivable.

There is no need for panic. Simple preparedness.

Nothing that has happened has been an overreaction.

There’s been tons of overreaction - from the general population. Ask someone that works in hospital emergency room, or talk to a pharmacist, or the local family physicians and internists. It’s insane the way people are behaving.

Advertisement
1583980435579.jpeg

Super..just answer my question...

Was Dr F removed from DoD Pandemic Influenza Committee Advisory Board or not?

PS Let me help you...if memory serves...Dr F is an AIDS expert and by association, has some hooks into infectious diseases. He is not a pandemic expert per se. He viewed DoD as a cash cow because, "AIDS patients are especially susceptible to pneumonias, particularly caused by modalities like avian flu...."

Now, get one of our actual experts from USAMRIID or AFRIMS Thailand lab, and I'll listen.

Oh, they havent had a press conference yet? What!?
USARMRIID and AFIRMS is part of the US military. Guess what the US military started doing a month ago?

Fauci absolutely is an expert on pandemics, come on now. But dont just take his word for it.

USARMRIID and AFIRMS is part of the US military. Guess what the US military started doing a month ago?

Fauci absolutely is an expert on pandemics, come on now. But dont just take his word for it.

Um...um...

He is a world leading expert on HIV/AIDS epidemic...

Advertisement
Back