OT: NBA lottery

new orleans pelicans, cant think of a worse market for Zion

Better that Memphis.

He'll cut his teeth there and wind up in a bigger market soon enough.

New York or L.A. out the gate could be a boatload of pressure. Let him become "the guy" in a smaller market and get a monster contract to go elsewhere down the road.

Advertisement
shaping up to be one of the craziest offseason in years. Heat will get a player at 13. Hayes or Hachimura would fit nicely with our young core and then get a FA. We'd be set to compete for the next decade.

Last edited:
Lol at the Knicks!!! They had the highest probability to get the #1 pick and NO got it!!
****ed that imo My favorite player in this years draft Ja Morant is going to the armpit that is Memphis. They have the 2nd pick.

actually the 4 worst teams all have equal % chance to get #1 pick. this was their way to prevent tanking.

NBA rook contract give team control for 7 years now.
He will do an a davis imo.....but hey hes at NO cant bother the knicks. We get KD at least 2 max guys and money to spend on a roster with depth. The big three thing i like but then u get no depth

Advertisement
Any Pelican fans? I want to ask let’s say Lakers once again try to trade for A. Davis and Lakers give their young nucleus plus the 4th Pick. Do you do it now?

Any Pelican fans? I want to ask let’s say Lakers once again try to trade for A. Davis and Lakers give their young nucleus plus the 4th Pick. Do you do it now?

I’m sorry but where is the value in the 4 pick overall? There is a monumental drop off in talent after the top 3 picks

Advertisement
I loved the plot development from last night's lottery.

It goes against the narrative...but man, late career LeBron struggles and the Knicks staying bad is great storyline development.

I’m sorry but where is the value in the 4 pick overall? There is a monumental drop off in talent after the top 3 picks

If you stink at drafting, sure. There will be good players available at 4. Gotta nut up and really evaluate whats left after Zion, Ja, and Barrett.

I like Jarrett Culver a lot. He'll be good.

This is a scouting draft...there will be plenty of good players, but fit and evaluation is key.

Advertisement
If you stink at drafting, sure. There will be good players available at 4. Gotta nut up and really evaluate whats left after Zion, Ja, and Barrett.

I like Jarrett Culver a lot. He'll be good.

This is a scouting draft...there will be plenty of good players, but fit and evaluation is key.

I know I’m in the minority here but I believe Ja will be better than Zion.

Advertisement
I know I’m in the minority here but I believe Ja will be better than Zion.

I agree with this. I think Zion will ultimately be a 20/10 guy for his career but not on the level of a Kawhi, Lebron, Durant, Giannis. He'll still be very good and a multiple time all-star. Ja looks like a better passing Lillard with more athleticism. I saw him play against Auburn and the NCAA torunament, and he looks flat out awesome and is super creative with the ball.

Boston still has the most to give NO for AD..........if Boston wants him.........

Agree but I think LA getting that 4th pick is huge . They can trade that plus whatever players for AD

This gives NO a solid chance to rebuild quickly with Zion and another top 4 prospect plus they have Julius Randall and Jrue Holiday still. They have two top four players on the rookie deals for at least 4 years

Boston still has the most to give NO for AD..........if Boston wants him.........

If Terry Rozier's words are remotely accurate then Bahhston is a mess. I hate all sports related things from that city but they absolutely should do whatever necessary to get him as part of some sort of "reset".

In the end, I'll take him there too over Ol' Bron Bron trying to assemble a super team as I think AD is almost the last possible superstar that actually wants to play with him.

Advertisement
Back