OT: Mike Elko staying as DC for Texas A&M (Manny Diaz HC watch)

Advertisement
Also this also might mean Patke and Banda are gone. I’m fine with Rumph taking full control of the DB room but LB is gonna have a huge hole coaching and recruiting wise.

You guys still discuss Corey Raymond as if it’s a possibility. A lateral move with less pay.

**Edit: was thinking of Aranda at LSU my fault.

Last edited:
Oh! That’s Willie Martinez. He was UGA DC for like 2 years. Good friends with Richt and definitely not Manny.

First guy I thought of as well but somebody else posted earlier this week that he signed on as LB coach somewhere else? If not, I would put it at 75% likelihood that he's the next DC which will further demoralize the fanbase.

And if Diaz goes I would think Banda would go with him as well, maybe make him DC. But if that happens, I think it hands Georgia Tyrique on a silver platter.

Advertisement
And if Diaz goes I would think Banda would go with him as well, maybe make him DC. But if that happens, I think it hands Georgia Tyrique on a silver platter.

Except UGA just lost their DC so we would be in the same position

Advertisement
You guys still discuss Corey Raymond as if it’s a possibility. A lateral move with less pay.. makes sense, on a UM board.

Raymond is a DB coach at LSU. It wouldn’t be a lateral move to bring him in as DC.

Personally, I think we can do better though.

Advertisement

But Georgia's DC left also for another HC gig...

You guys still discuss Corey Raymond as if it’s a possibility. A lateral move with less pay.. makes sense, on a UM board.

Not ironic at all that you're making a joke about said Miami board being moronic while making a completely moronic and uninformed statement.

You don't know what you're talking about, yet, you're still talking. Makes sense, on a UM board.

Advertisement
All in all, it has to be a guy from an aggressive mindset...heck Alex Grinch from OSU will probably like to call plays.

Advertisement
Back