OT: Miami Heat (vs. Lakers)

Shaq was looking fat and slow. He had a good season that year (20 and 9 regular season) but he wasn't the same guy which was clear. His age and lack of conditioning was starting to show by the Finals that year. Wade had to take over because Shaq was cooked. Then we saw the following year how much Shaq had left in the tank.
22-10..dominant against the pistons

Advertisement
Lmaooo Shaq average like 5 points that final and he was being covered by Desgana Dion and Erik Dampier. Stick to football fam.
Your an idiot lol..mavs was not single covering **** any point..furthermore I never said Shaw played better then wade lol

Advertisement
You a hater 😂🤣..you Grown man hating on a more successful grown man you will never know..could never be me

Not hating, he's a top 3 player all time. Just not swinging on his nuts ignoring the obvious failure in that Mavs series. Best player on the world wins that series in 5. He choked. 8 points in game 4 lol He took 20 FTs the entire series because he was passive and afraid of the moment.

Not hating, he's a top 3 player all time. Just not swinging on his nuts ignoring the obvious failure in that Mavs series. Best player on the world wins that series in 5. He choked. 8 points in game 4 lol He took 20 FTs the entire series because he was passive and afraid of the moment.
Top 3 player of all time??...Not in my book...

Lakers just had too much size for the Heat, that Davis/Howard/McGee frontline just wore them down. If they're able to get another big to help Bam out on the boards like Ibaka or Aldridge they'll be certified threats to come out of the East.

Advertisement
Your an idiot lol..mavs was not single covering **** any point..furthermore I never said Shaw played better then wade lol
Go watch the finals again, the biggest point made by all analysts during that finals, AND, what made Wade standout was that THEY WERENT double covering Shaq as often as other teams had before that round. Diop and Dampier handles him.

Advertisement
Back