OT: Miami Heat (vs. Lakers)

Advertisement
first time actually having the chance to sit down and watch the heat play this year. color me impressed!!! they play good basketball. i think they were trying to go for too many 3s late in the 3rd and that screwed them in this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Point is still had to double shaq on those pick n rolls..and when the heat isolate wade on the wing you cant send weak side help off shaq because he’s kill you on the glass..therefore wade feasted off 1v1 situations..which led to fouls troubles and wade to the FT line..D was amazing but shaqs presence was definitely a factor. Mavs didn’t want him to kill em
Shaq averaged 14-10 in the finals. Nobody on the mavs was worried about him. Wade averaged 40 over the last 4 games. Wade won a chip with no other star in his prime, something Lebron has never done 🤷🏻‍♂️

Shaq averaged 14-10 in the finals. Nobody on the mavs was worried about him. Wade averaged 40 over the last 4 games. Wade won a chip with no other star in his prime, something Lebron has never done 🤷🏻‍♂️
So we gon pretend shaq wasn’t doubled when he was on the floor..shaq was still a star in the league averaging 22-10 a game..mavs were doubling shaq when he didn’t even have the ball and especially on pick n rolls..that had a lot to do with dwade getting the 1v1s that he did..but to act like wade won that chip carrying the 07 cavs or 2018 cavs is ridiculous

Wade
Williams
Walker(who was a baller)
Haslem/mourning
Anderson
Posey
Payton
Shaq..22-10! He was every bit a problem still

So we gon pretend shaq wasn’t doubled when he was on the floor..shaq was still a star in the league averaging 22-10 a game..mavs were doubling shaq when he didn’t even have the ball and especially on pick n rolls..that had a lot to do with dwade getting the 1v1s that he did..but to act like wade won that chip carrying the 07 cavs or 2018 cavs is ridiculous

Wade
Williams
Walker(who was a baller)
Haslem/mourning
Anderson
Posey
Payton

Shaq was looking fat and slow. He had a good season that year (20 and 9 regular season) but he wasn't the same guy which was clear. His age and lack of conditioning was starting to show by the Finals that year. Wade had to take over because Shaq was cooked. Then we saw the following year how much Shaq had left in the tank.

Advertisement
Me too lol. All of my fam love the heat..they think heat going to the Finals..I hope so Bron can get that 4th ring easy

He would already have 4 if he didn't choke year one with the Heat. Dude didn't even want the ball in those Finals. Looked scared of the moment. That pathetic display is why he will never be considered the GOAT in my eyes.

first time actually having the chance to sit down and watch the heat play this year. color me impressed!!! they play good basketball. i think they were trying to go for too many 3s late in the 3rd and that screwed them in this game.

You will be more impressed because that was actually one of our weaker performances.

Credit the lakers for being very physical with our off the ball screen game and not giving our shooters air space.

Duncan and Tyler have to get comfortable shooting in those small windows. Which is all your going to get at the elite level.

Wade
Williams
Walker(who was a baller)
Haslem/mourning
Anderson
Posey
Payton
Washed up Payton, walker, Williams, mourning (no offence) and a bunch of role players. Shaq was 20-9 that year and 18-10 in the playoffs which is solid but very far from dominant. That finals was all about Wade putting the team on his back (free throws were sketchy I admit)

Advertisement
Whatever this thread is supposed be about I guess missed the blatant double dribble. might have not been mattered but would have given the Heat a extra opportunity to win.

Potentially cost us the game. There was a ref standing 2 feet away from it too. Infuriating to see such a blatant double dribble not called with such little time left.

1576366172980.png

He would already have 4 if he didn't choke year one with the Heat. Dude didn't even want the ball in those Finals. Looked scared of the moment. That pathetic display is why he will never be considered the GOAT in my eyes.
Shut yo hating *** up

Advertisement
Back