OT: LCE is the CIS...

Advertisement
Best poster in CIS history, followed by Cribby, MKlein (rip), and NYSOM!

Appreciate that a great deal bro!

I can't wait until we start recruiting down in Houston more 💯
It’ll happen. I know fast 7 on 7 plan on being present in Florida a little more when possible. When we first started we had a issue with FSU and jumbo fisher so we never entertain them. But we have relationships with UF and Miami now

🐐

Unreal. We’ve been very fortunate to have you here. You make this a much better place for all of us with all of your insight and everything else you add as a great person.

All of these 100,000 net upvotes represents the CIS community’s appreciation for all you do going back to 2016. I know you don’t want the attention but thanks man - from everyone.

View attachment 128600

View attachment 128601

The MAN..The MYTH...The LEGEND = 🐐

Advertisement
View attachment 128602

Wow I had no idea! Appreciate it & much respects to you & all the staff at CIS as well! @DMoney, @Andrew, @IndayArtHauz, @Lance Roffers @Matthew_Suero @ghost2 @RVA Cane @Trescerocinco @SpikeUM @Kyle Liburd @LuCane @Hurricane Warrior @Canes Legacy

I'm just a Canes fan like everyone else, an inmate amongst the inmates lol.

Props to all the great posters, @The Franchise @gogeta4 @RattlerCane305 @reg @Official Cane Gang @DTP @Cribby @Hoyacane1620 @Barboni @BoxingRobes @TheSwagger1 @brock @toolbox @Rellyrell @hurricane94 @Miami Chris @OrangeBowlMagic @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @caneinorlando @TheOriginalCane @TallyCane @Torocane @ajone228 @KrazyCane @Tetragrammaton Cane @canesthing3 @Canes Brotherhood @orange&green84 @CaliFLACane850 @caneholic88 @423Hurricane @1LuvCane @caneofny @jw410 @ScharfCane @ScubaCane @SC-Cane @SouthCak Cane @Page305 @BS85 @No_Fly_Zone @Midlo Cane Fan @Goulds Cane @305to954 @SouthParkCane @JBCanes-NC @Ecush @Dr.L.ThugU @Lokest @DB4 @HurricaneinLA @Mr. Dynasty1 @Mr954 @hoops156 @hoover437 @Pentagon Cane @wspcane @plantcity3 @tdub85 @IcemanArcade @calinative umstudent @JeddTheFisch @ben @JG14 @Jerseyshorecane @pacusmc @MotoSniper @motorcitycane @timebomb @Zbrod95 @TheEye @1992cane @Hurracanes @GladeCane @RC26 @Port Knox @Canedog @Canemang @rok @UMFarArcher @Jaxson Villain @TheMatador @NicKane @JB7FTW @Canesfan1899 @KOOLAID4L @Stylie @ThomasM @skyman @skeeter @CarolCityHigh @PIPO @Atlantic Bch. Cane @BeachCanes @CaliforniaCanes @djnellz @clarkyboy_21 @TheU 4ever @JD08

And the hundreds more. It took me a while to remember all these @'s so if I didn't mention you it was not on purpose, I got respect for all yall!

Salute & props to everyone 🙏🏾💯🙌🏾 IT's ALL ABOUT THE U!!!
Much gratitude 🙌

Advertisement
@Liberty City El is number one with a bullet, without a doubt

DCF688E6-A72E-41CE-8793-247C547D4DB0.gif

Without him and a few others like @The Franchise and @Cribby this place is not worthwhile

I don't know why but LCE once slapped my grandmother. I slapped her again as she obviously deserved it.

He's truly a prince among men.

The video tribute as he receives the Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's CIS Banquet (Dec 11-13 at Hedonism II Negril, Jamaica) is sure to not leave a dry eye or ****** in the house.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know why but LCE once slapped my grandmother. I slapped her again as she obviously deserved it.

He's truly a prince among men.

The video tribute as he receives the Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's CIS Banquet (Dec 11-13 at Hedonism II Negril, Jamaica) is sure to not leave a dry eye or ****** in the house.
The goat would never leave a dry ******.

I haven’t been on here very long and I don’t post much, although I’m on just about every day. But it didn’t take me long to figure out who actually brought insightful stuff to this board. LCE is chief among them. Thanks for what you bring to the board.

Advertisement
Back