OT: LCE is the CIS...

RVACane

Maudeā€¢Goneā€¢Rogue
Maude
šŸ

Unreal. Weā€™ve been very fortunate to have you here. You make this a much better place for all of us with all of your insight and everything else you add as a great person.

All of these 100,000 net upvotes represents the CIS communityā€™s appreciation for all you do going back to 2016. I know you donā€™t want the attention but thanks man - from everyone.

C3C44C7A-A4D3-4844-8105-50C27EA8AE54.jpeg

0EF67279-0389-4618-9570-B8FFAAFA5DBC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
šŸ

Unreal. Weā€™ve been very fortunate to have you here. You make this a much better place for all of us with all of your insight and everything else you add as a great person.

All of these 100,000 net upvotes represents the CIS communityā€™s appreciation for all you do going back to 2016. I know you donā€™t want the attention but thanks man - from everyone.

View attachment 128600

View attachment 128601
I'll second that emotion. His encyclopedic knowledge never ceases to amaze me but his insight and perspective is even more valuable than words can express.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always appreciate my man's contributions. Whether it's first hand knowledge about local high school coaches or breakdowns of Southeastern A&M Tech's revamped roster.

Homie keeps it humble but I'd gladly buy him a drink at the next home game we attend.

Advertisement
Back