OT: LCE is the CIS...

Advertisement
🐐

Unreal. We’ve been very fortunate to have you here. You make this a much better place for all of us with all of your insight and everything else you add as a great person.

All of these 100,000 net upvotes represents the CIS community’s appreciation for all you do going back to 2016. I know you don’t want the attention but thanks man - from everyone.

View attachment 128600

View attachment 128601
I though I was the only person who noticed. You guys should pay the man.

Advertisement
45587E83-DA8D-48DA-A496-A6C22A73DCD1.jpeg

View attachment 128602

Wow I had no idea! Appreciate it & much respects to you & all the staff at CIS as well! @DMoney, @Andrew, @IndayArtHauz, @Lance Roffers @Matthew_Suero @ghost2 @RVA Cane @Trescerocinco @SpikeUM @Kyle Liburd @LuCane @Hurricane Warrior @Canes Legacy

I'm just a Canes fan like everyone else, an inmate amongst the inmates lol.

Props to all the great posters, @The Franchise @gogeta4 @RattlerCane305 @reg @Official Cane Gang @DTP @Cribby @Hoyacane1620 @Barboni @BoxingRobes @TheSwagger1 @brock @toolbox @Rellyrell @hurricane94 @Miami Chris @OrangeBowlMagic @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @caneinorlando @TheOriginalCane @TallyCane @Torocane @ajone228 @KrazyCane @Tetragrammaton Cane @canesthing3 @Canes Brotherhood @orange&green84 @CaliFLACane850 @caneholic88 @423Hurricane @1LuvCane @caneofny @jw410 @ScharfCane @ScubaCane @SC-Cane @SouthCak Cane @Page305 @BS85 @No_Fly_Zone @Midlo Cane Fan @Goulds Cane @305to954 @SouthParkCane @JBCanes-NC @Ecush @Dr.L.ThugU @Lokest @DB4 @HurricaneinLA @Mr. Dynasty1 @Mr954 @hoops156 @hoover437 @Pentagon Cane @wspcane @plantcity3 @tdub85 @IcemanArcade @calinative umstudent @JeddTheFisch @ben @JG14 @Jerseyshorecane @pacusmc @MotoSniper @motorcitycane @timebomb @Zbrod95 @TheEye @1992cane @Hurracanes @GladeCane @RC26 @Port Knox @Canedog @Canemang @rok @UMFarArcher @Jaxson Villain @TheMatador @NicKane @JB7FTW @Canesfan1899 @KOOLAID4L @Stylie @ThomasM @skyman @skeeter @CarolCityHigh @PIPO @Atlantic Bch. Cane @BeachCanes @CaliforniaCanes @djnellz @clarkyboy_21 @TheU 4ever @JD08

And the hundreds more. It took me a while to remember all these @'s so if I didn't mention you it was not on purpose, I got respect for all yall!

Salute & props to everyone 🙏🏾💯🙌🏾 IT's ALL ABOUT THE U!!!
Cot ****...for a second I didn't see my name...I was like..."MFer...What's a Cracker gotta do to get some Respect"???
Pull out some more Pics??..

Advertisement
LCE is still a legend from when he was in the second grade - and transferred to another school.

Recess? **** no!

He don't play.

Advertisement
Back