OT: Lawrence Phillips Dead

Advertisement
It's always a shame to see someone with physical talents and skills waste them when there are so many people who would opt to better themselves and others given the same situation.

those 90's nebraska teams had true thugs, remember christian peter the biggest piece of new jersey trash was out raping and beating chicks regularly and still played.

I'm pretty sure Damon Benning killed or raped someone too

Don't forget another accused murderer, Riley Washington. Osborne was the ultimate scumbag who sold his soul to the devil. Those mid to late 90s Nebraska teams were the most lawless group of filth ever put together. They weren't involved in stealing sandwiches from the local deli. These pieces of **** were raping, killing and beating chicks unconscious.

Advertisement
those 90's nebraska teams had true thugs, remember christian peter the biggest piece of new jersey trash was out raping and beating chicks regularly and still played.

Don't forget another accused murderer, Riley Washington. Osborne was the ultimate scumbag who sold his soul to the devil. Those mid to late 90s Nebraska teams were the most lawless group of filth ever put together. They weren't involved in stealing sandwiches from the local deli. These pieces of **** were raping, killing and beating chicks unconscious.

Phillips was my friends campus tour guide when he took his official.

Dude came around about 10 years too early....NFL is full of thugs that do what he did but the media and PC covers for them these days.

And the ironically named Christian Peter, another one of Dr Toms sweethearts

Advertisement
Dude came around about 10 years too early....NFL is full of thugs that do what he did but the media and PC covers for them these days.

absolutely this guy would never have gone to prison and be alive today and have a healthy career if only he were 10 years younger :monkey-serious:

How many of you guys remember Shawn Bane from the Sarasota area? It's crazy b/c we was just talking about this dude last week. At the time, Shawn felt like he couldn't take his spot.

I'll never forget my shock when the Rams drafted him in the first round. The shocking part was then-Rams owner Georgia Frontiere personally taking the card up to the Commissioner. Phillips physically assaults a woman in a high-profile case, and a woman owner flaunts drafting him.

It all made sense after I remembered she had her husband, Rams owner Caroll Rosenblum, killed, and then married a mobster.

Advertisement
The only sad thing is what that he was wasted talent. Terrible human being and honestly the world is better without him imo.

I had Aaron Hernandez in my prisoner death poll too. ****. Bright side is that Dr. Bennet Omalu hopefully will get his hand on Phillips' brain. There very well could be a link here!

Yeahhhh, as for Ol' Tom Osborne the blame for Phillips' life is a reach but the critique of him taking any "troubled" kid he could find is completely warranted. He seemingly only gets a pass for the cesspool he was running for a stretch of years there because of Nebraska's farm laden geography, the fact he went for 2 and because he gave off the impression that he cared about "bigger" things than football. The NCAA would have been so far up our collective *** had the same stuff went on here that we'd still be tasting lack of institutional control charges to this day.

What a surprise!!

Lawrence Phillips' family to donate brain to CTE research, attorney says

For more insight into what made this guy tick, you'd probably need to examine his biological parents brains as well. I'm not joking. Nature or nurture. Probably a lot of both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back