OT: Lawrence Phillips Dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this sounds bad but he was an evil human being and I am relieved that he has a one way ticket to ****. The guy murder his cell mate previously so this was probably retribution.

edit: I guess it was a suicide. His one good deed to society.

Last edited:
I actually find it sad. He was used for his athletic gifts by people every step of the way.

Another reminder of why St. Osborne is a POS.

Advertisement
I am not going to go into the guy's personal life since this should be more of a football related board. (Although if I did get into it, it would not be positive.)

Football wise he will be remembered by me in a positive fashion.
Tommy Frazier and Phillips gave the Gators the biggest beat down I have ever seen on National Television.

Advertisement
Lol at the negs I got. He dragged his girlfriend down the stairs by her hair at Nebraska. . World better place without him.

Lol at the negs I got. He dragged his girlfriend down the stairs by her hair at Nebraska. . World better place without him.

True, the world is a better place without him and if the death penalty was carried out quickly for crimes such as murder, rape, kidnapping .. then people would think twice before committing such acts and we would be safer and this country would be a better place to live in. God wants us to carry out these laws for our own protection. Life is so valuable and precious to God that only another life can pay the price for a crime such as murder.

With that said ,God does not rejoice in the death of anyone as he wants all men to be saved.

Advertisement

While I understand your point, its just a little inappropriate at this time. A mother lost her son. Not shedding any tears for the guy but sounds like he had alot of demons.

Will be the most forgotten "Big time" RB of the 90s. He was the **** truth. But no one will remember him unfortunately. They will do a 30 for 30 on him now that he is dead im sure.

Right....."he was used".

The guy was given unbelievable god given ability and every chance to succeed in life but he threw it all away. The only person to blame for that is Lawrence Phillips.

I actually find it sad. He was used for his athletic gifts by people every step of the way.

Another reminder of why St. Osborne is a POS.

Misunderstood guy. He was a real sweetheart.

He dragged that ginger down the stairs by her hair because she was suffering from neck pain and that was proper protocol for transporting a c-spine injured patient back then. Times have changed, but you can't judge him for applying then-existing protocol even though it might offend sensibilities in today's PC world.

Medical providers used to apply leeches to the skin to cure ailments in the past too. They weren't bad guys either.

Advertisement
Back