OT....Kawhi and Paul George to the Clippers

Halcyon Daze

Joan of Arc's Burner Account
I will let the cognoscenti weigh in. Huge night in the NBA.....

Also, Danny Green to the Lakers .

Toronto just a wasteland....Mad Max level destruction....

Kawhi.png

Advertisement
Gonna be interesting to see how the two LA teams round out their lineups:

Lakers:
???/???
Green/Caldwell-Pope
Bron/???
Kuzma/??
Davis/Mcgee

Clippers:
Beverly/Williams
Shamet/Robinson
Kawhi/Mcgruder
George (I guess I'll throw him here, positionless)/Harkless
Harrell/Zubic (?)

Clips have what seem like 3 million wings. Solid depth.
Listening to Stephen A. Smith makes me nauseous.

Advertisement
I just like that Mark Cuban's plan apparently was to ***** the Heat and sign Danny Green....and he failed at both.

Oh, I also like that Kawhi waited long enough to essentially ***** the Lakers as they're now overpaying Green and filling out their roster with the likes of Javale McGee. Karma is a ***** on that front, Lebron.

Nobody really focuses on it outside of Heat fans but he left here in a scumbag fashion in an obvious attempt to cripple the franchise. Funny how that was justified as being cutthroat against a conference opponent yet these clowns were expecting New Orleans to do them a favor and delay the AD deal so they could offer Kawhi more money.

Gonna be interesting to see how the two LA teams round out their lineups:

Lakers:
???/???
Green/Caldwell-Pope
Bron/???
Kuzma/??
Davis/Mcgee

Clippers:
Beverly/Williams
Shamet/Robinson
Kawhi/Mcgruder
George (I guess I'll throw him here, positionless)/Harkless
Harrell/Zubic (?)

Clips have what seem like 3 million wings. Solid depth.
Listening to Stephen A. Smith makes me nauseous.
I like that clippers lineup more than the Lakers.
Shamet is on his way up
Beverly is still a dog
Williams went head up with the Warriors and had them shook
Kawhi is Kawhi
George see above
I love Harrell ... poor man's draymond

Kawhi 1st team with George. George or Kawhi rotate one of them with 2nd team/Williams. Gonna be tough to stop them..
I hope my wizards don't trade Beal to the Lakers... I would rather try and trade Wall.....especially a point guard coming back from an achiles injury who relies on his speed.

I just like that Mark Cuban's plan apparently was to ***** the Heat and sign Danny Green....and he failed at both.

Oh, I also like that Kawhi waited long enough to essentially ***** the Lakers as they're now overpaying Green and filling out their roster with the likes of Javale McGee. Karma is a ***** on that front, Lebron.

Nobody really focuses on it outside of Heat fans but he left here in a scumbag fashion in an obvious attempt to cripple the franchise. Funny how that was justified as being cutthroat against a conference opponent yet these clowns were expecting New Orleans to do them a favor and delay the AD deal so they could offer Kawhi more money.
Sounds like per Adrian Woj that Kawhi recruited George earlier this week. George told OKC's management he wanted to play with Kawhi on the clippers. Westbrook probably has got to be ****ed. ****

I think they win that battle of LA.

OKC might as well finish blowing it up and trade Russ.

Bradley Beal needs to demand that trade ro Miami.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Thunder didn't try to throw some of those picks at Washington for Beal themselves. The summer is FAR from over. More fireworks on the way.

Advertisement
I like that clippers lineup more than the Lakers.
Shamet is on his way up
Beverly is still a dog
Williams went head up with the Warriors and had them shook
Kawhi is Kawhi
George see above
I love Harrell ... poor man's draymond

Kawhi 1st team with George. George or Kawhi rotate one of them with 2nd team/Williams. Gonna be tough to stop them..
I hope my wizards don't trade Beal to the Lakers... I would rather try and trade Wall.....especially a point guard coming back from an achiles injury who relies on his speed.
How could the Lakers even pull that trade off? They don't have the matching assets, no? You could get a better deal from other teams.

How could the Lakers even pull that trade off? They don't have the matching assets, no? You could get a better deal from other teams.
Because Beal told them he's not signing an extension until he sees the direction of the team. That may force mgmt to trade him. Lebron makes a call. Jared Dudley and him share the same agent. I think the Wizards could get a much better deal and he's only 25.

**** I still got the lakers..Bron Is Bron..AD imo and most ppls before this last year was a bonafide top 5 player. What went down with pels and AD hurt that image..lakers brought green in who y’all apparently dismiss as a scrub. He’s 3 abd D and proven on the biggest stage..the corner shots AD and Bron about to produce for him will be great. Kcp another 3 & D player..Javale quietly was having a very good year before he went down to injury/sickness for like 4 weeks.. you have Kuz next who will get the most freedom on O next to AD and Bron ..lakers need to clearly add more...to the clippers..”Big game Paul has to show up”..when the last time he has? Kawhi is Kawhi, you know he gonna eat. P bev is the perfect back court role player. Harrell is a beast in the board and has defense versatility. Shemet is a young sniper but is overrated at this stage..then you got Lou will..nuff said there..

Pat bev vs ?: clippers
Shamet vs Danny green: Lakers
Kawhi vs Bron: Draw
Kuz vs PG: PG, but I think PG and Kawhis games don’t compliment each other perfectly. Unless either or improves they play making abilities : clippers
Harrel vs McGee: toss up but I’d give McGees length give him the edge for me. : lakers
? Vs AD : AD
Lou will /Bench: clippers. I think the ultimate impact of the bench for a long playoff series can be overrated as most good team cut the rotation down to 8/9 guys carrying the load. But during the reg season the clippers will benefit from it

Funny thing is If these two meet in the postseason it want matter who has HC. That goes to the lakers..nba is tooo fun

Lakers could..but I wouldn’t. Lakers sign 1byear deals and go after a 3rd player in FA

Advertisement
Lakers could..but I wouldn’t. Lakers sign 1byear deals and go after a 3rd player in FA
How? They just signed Danny Green to 2/30M. What are the assets that return Beal? The only other player I’d expect them to make a move on is Marcus Morris because Lebron aims to control what be can via the Klutch clients.

Because Beal told them he's not signing an extension until he sees the direction of the team. That may force mgmt to trade him. Lebron makes a call. Jared Dudley and him share the same agent. I think the Wizards could get a much better deal and he's only 25.
Again. Salaries have to match and assets have to be returned to the Wizards. Especially over other offers for Beal. What are these pieces the Lakers have to get Beal?

Again. Salaries have to match and assets have to be returned to the Wizards. Especially over other offers for Beal. What are these pieces the Lakers have to get Beal?
3rd team and more draft picks. Especially expiring contracts. Salary differential is pretty high on Beal's end. It's the NBA anything is possible

Advertisement
Kawhi news dropping while Canada is sleeping... cold blooded. Also stringing along Lebron and the Lakers so they'll miss out on some of the better free agents, you love to see it. You know what they say about karma, bron. Remember 2014?

**** I still got the lakers..Bron Is Bron..AD imo and most ppls before this last year was a bonafide top 5 player. What went down with pels and AD hurt that image..lakers brought green in who y’all apparently dismiss as a scrub. He’s 3 abd D and proven on the biggest stage..the corner shots AD and Bron about to produce for him will be great. Kcp another 3 & D player..Javale quietly was having a very good year before he went down to injury/sickness for like 4 weeks.. you have Kuz next who will get the most freedom on O next to AD and Bron ..lakers need to clearly add more...to the clippers..”Big game Paul has to show up”..when the last time he has? Kawhi is Kawhi, you know he gonna eat. P bev is the perfect back court role player. Harrell is a beast in the board and has defense versatility. Shemet is a young sniper but is overrated at this stage..then you got Lou will..nuff said there..

Pat bev vs ?: clippers
Shamet vs Danny green: Lakers
Kawhi vs Bron: Draw
Kuz vs PG: PG, but I think PG and Kawhis games don’t compliment each other perfectly. Unless either or improves they play making abilities : clippers
Harrel vs McGee: toss up but I’d give McGees length give him the edge for me. : lakers
? Vs AD : AD
Lou will /Bench: clippers. I think the ultimate impact of the bench for a long playoff series can be overrated as most good team cut the rotation down to 8/9 guys carrying the load. But during the reg season the clippers will benefit from it

Funny thing is If these two meet in the postseason it want matter who has HC. That goes to the lakers..nba is tooo fun
I know you're a bron fan but come on. Man is 35 and he either plays no defense or half asses it now. Clippers are the better team in LA. They have the better supporting cast. Don't really see an answer for AD from them but they'll have to live with him getting his. They will most likely have the #1 defense. Kawhi/George/Bev are lockdown.

Last edited:
I think they win that battle of LA.

OKC might as well finish blowing it up and trade Russ.

Bradley Beal needs to demand that trade ro Miami.
East is wide open now. What do you think it will take? Taking Wall's contract and giving up Winslow or Bam is not worth it imo.

Fvck Cuban and the Mavs. Whole city still crying about 06. They were so busy trying to ***** us that they missed out on all their FA targets. Watch him come crawling back to Riley for Dragic. Dragic would have been a good fit for them and Luka even looks up to him.

Last edited:
Kawhi news dropping while Canada is sleeping... cold blooded. Also stringing along Lebron and the Lakers so they'll miss out on some of the better free agents, you love to see it. You know what they say about karma, bron. Remember 2014?

Before Kawhi, making it to the second round was a success in toronto. We Good! NOBODY in the north is upset. We offered everything including a house and free food... He wasn't staying! He even flew back for a meeting when he apparently was already working a deal to get PG13. Cant blame him. I'd rather live in LA too

Advertisement
Back