OT: Jimbo Fisher likely headed to Baton Rouge

Lol at kiffins at unc when they just had a massive scandal

Who would you recommend? Bielema?

250yu273swsw.jpg

Advertisement
Kiffin is rumored to be Ogeron's OC if LSU decides to keep him.

He could also replace Fedora or Holgorsen if they leave UNC or WV.

I think Holgorsen would be an easy plug and play for FSU. I actually thought he should have been a top target for Miami last year, before Richt became a viable option.

Orgeron has as much of a chance at getting the LSU job as you do.

Agree.

You think Jimbo goes there? If not him, who are you thinking?

I don't think Cuckbo goes there. He's already got a better job. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get someone no one is talking about.

Fedora to LSU has been my prediction since Miles was supposed to be fired last year. Still think that's who they end up with

Advertisement
Butch to LSU?

I'm sure his agent is already trying to hold up Pedro Garza for a raise with tales of interest from LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fsu going after Jeremy Pruitt/Larry fedora/ Dana holgreson/ usf coach

They're going after those guys even though Cuckbo is still their HC?

If he leaves, not out of the question that he stays at fsu. Fsu is his dream job. With tom Herman he wants the Texas job. He has roots in the state

Shut the **** up broke.

You stfu you dumb a$$ b*tch. Foh

You tell him bcöck.

Advertisement
A coach with a relatively recent nc, 10 wins or more in 5/6 seasons (this year tbd), and is 7-0 against us is a corch?

Lol at the idiots on this board.

Larry Coker won a championship year one and headed up, most likely, the best team in the history of college football history. **** happens.

Fisher has pulled almost every recruit he's wanted the past 5 years and he managed to lose to a 3 win GT team last year and **** near lost to Al Golden coaching twice. They're about 5 plays away from being a 6 loss team this year. He's a great recruiter, but I'm not sold on his "coaching" ability.

I think I said this a couple months ago but i'm sticking to it: Jimbo to LSU, Kiffen to FSU, and Herman to Texas.

Kiffen to FSU would be bad for us in terms of recruiting. Thats one thing he for sure does well. Secondly he has failed at many many places, but the fact is he is a very good offensive coordinator, and he's still only 41! this dude was a head coach in the NFL at 31yrs old. And I can't think of a better person to improve your skills as a head coach than Saban. I hate the dude because I'm a Raider fan, but I really hope FSU goes with someone else like Pruitt or Venables or Fedora or some ****.

Advertisement
Back