OT: Jimbo Fisher likely headed to Baton Rouge

Advertisement
Fsu going after Jeremy Pruitt/Larry fedora/ Dana holgreson/ usf coach

They're going after those guys even though Cuckbo is still their HC?

If he leaves, not out of the question that he stays at fsu. Lsu is his dream job so who knows.With tom Herman he wants the Texas job. He has roots in the state

How do you know LSU is his dream job?
Has he been quoted?
He's likely never once said that.

Yeah, why would turn down his dream job twice?

They're going after those guys even though Cuckbo is still their HC?

If he leaves, not out of the question that he stays at fsu. Lsu is his dream job so who knows.With tom Herman he wants the Texas job. He has roots in the state

How do you know LSU is his dream job?
Has he been quoted?
He's likely never once said that.

Yeah, why would turn down his dream job twice?

Looking at his bio...his only association with lsu was the time he was OC there.

TIFWIW. Fairly "plugged-in" source.

Latest Word on next LSU Head Coach | TigerDroppings.com

"Let me start out with this, I was on this board last year with a legitimate source that many of you observed but I later deleted at the advice of most everyone here. I ate my crow along with Random last year in spite of the dead accurate information he and I were both given last year, I stated that the deal had fell through at the 11th hour with Jimbo due to our political ****storm with our previous governor making one last stab at LSU and the people of Louisiana.

From the same source I had last year and two more sources inside the LSU athletic department (my same source from last year is very close to the FSU athletic department and a major figure head at a current SEC school and a personal friend).

I've been informed by all three sources (personal friend being the most connected) that Jimbo Fisher, barring any sudden wedge being driven like last year, has accepted LSU's offer to become head coach for approximately 6.75 million with incentives to bump it to 7.5 million, the housing stipend was never an issue and it wasn't about Louisiana state income taxes as LA property tax vs FL property tax is virtually a push and not an issue as far as net income is concerned.

I was also informed that Aranda would be retained but that in the event he suddenly bolts that Jimbo will be making a hard push for Jeremy Pruitt and that we would pay similar to Cam Cameron's salary as a coordinator. O's status is currently unknown as LSU is keeping that headline alive until the season's end in what was basically described to me as a sideshow to keep the media (mostly ESPN) from running with misinformation and letting the O conversation dominate their headlines.

I do not know anything or have any definitive concrete information on staff changes besides it is assumed by most in the LSU AD that BDP, Grimes, Ensminger, and Moffitt would be almost for sure replaced with Jimbo's new staff. Everyone else is a toss up as of now.

This may be TLDR but I am sharing this with you guys as I am a passionate but realistic LSU fan as many if not all is us are and want to bring the pride and excitement that we all remember having as Tigers while continuing to ascend our program as we have for the past 20 years. My sources are credible and are not campus janitors or guys who are earhustling after a game in Death Valley. These 3 people are in the war room making decisions in both of their respective athletic departments."

Not even close...
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ed-orgeron-lsu-head-coach/114000

Advertisement
The usual LSU pull, joke academic standards from admittance on and fully controlled police and prosecuting attorneys, Jimbo already has...

Told you dumb hayseeds FSU is a better job than LSU, and he doesn't have to get his pvssy caved in every year by Saban.

Advertisement
Told you dumb hayseeds FSU is a better job than LSU, and he doesn't have to get his pvssy caved in every year by Saban.
When Orgeron gets fired in 3 years the same tired *** threads will come back again

Exactly. These facquits are so dyck sick from gagging on SEC boners they think any SEC school could hire any coach they want.

When Orgeron gets fired in 3 years the same tired *** threads will come back again

Exactly. These facquits are so dyck sick from gagging on SEC boners they think any SEC school could hire any coach they want.

Every time Jimbo wants a rise you will start seeing these "reports" of pending deal.
Unfortunately pleople don't seem to learn and believe this crap evrytime.

Advertisement
Coaches I would hate to see go to FSU:
-Dana Holgorsen
-Doc Holiday
-Lane Kiffin
-Brent Venables

FSU would probably inquire or try to interview:
-Jeremy Pruitt
-Hugh Freeze
-Mike MacIntyre
-Larry Fedora
-Willie Taggart
-P.J Fleck
-Scott Satterfield
-Jeff Brohm

I would be really happy with Kiffin at fsu.
SOLID history of failure as a head coach.
I'm willing to bet that the fourth time won't be the charm.

Advertisement
Back