OT: J Jeudy at Combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thing is this, when you go to religious school and taught by liars, does it count?

And this also speaks on Christian and Catholic schools as well.
Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity. That's just the beginning of the misinformation you're spewing.

Advertisement
More like the people of Gaza docking Rocket fire while having their homes demolished for colonizer settlements. Meanwhile also getting their water and food shut off.

Maybe they should win a war.

The Star of David actually represents Saturn (The Black Sun) which is why Jews worship on Saturday.
The Cross represents the Sun (on the zodiac) which is why Christians worship on Sunday.
The Crescent and Star represents Venus which is why Muslims worship on Friday.

It”s all Astrotheology, do your research. JJ will do just fine as a member of the Black Sun.

Advertisement
The Star of David actually represents Saturn (The Black Sun) which is why Jews worship on Saturday.
The Cross represents the Sun (on the zodiac) which is why Christians worship on Sunday.

It”s all Astrotheology, do your research. JJ will do just fine as a member of the Black Sun.

Actually that is not why they worship on the Sabbath

Christians worship on Sunday because in order for the Early Christians to survive in the Holy Roman Empire under Constantine, they had to adopt Pagan(Catholic) traditions of worshiping the sun god.

Advertisement

Look up what happened at the Council of Niciaa and you will know why Catholics dont consider themselves Christian

Advertisement
I mean the Anti-Christ is the ones who changed Gods Laws and times which the Catholics have done.

Jews and Muslims are more Christian than Catholics and Prostitutes Sunday Churches
Please keep going, I am learning so much. My cup runneth over.

I saw the correlation (at least semantically) between Saturn and Saturday, and the Sun and Sunday, but what’s the connection between Venus and Friday?

Advertisement
More like the people of Gaza docking Rocket fire while having their homes demolished for colonizer settlements. Meanwhile also getting their water and food shut off.
Oh Yes....Those lovely Palestinians...Ya know the ones that spend every penny of their money building tunnels to terrorize and maim a Democratic Nation...and God forbid you retaliate...and unfortunately kill one of the dozens of women and children they throw in harms way....you don't hear the end of it....
Every F-ing time Israel gave them more....they turned around and wanted even more....F them...

Oh Yes....Those lovely Palestinians...Ya know the ones that spend every penny of their money building tunnels to terrorize and maim a Democratic Nation...and God forbid you retaliate...and unfortunately kill one of the dozens of women and children they throw in harms way....you don't hear the end of it....
Every F-ing time Israel gave them more....they turned around and wanted even more....F them...
I’ve been down this road with him and Mike Judah guy before. Them and several others are or believe in the Black Hebrew Israelite stuff. It’s not enough for them that we accept that there’s a black tribe. They don’t accept us in any form as descendants of Israel. There’s no point in the discussion. They believe what they believe and they’re not changing and neither are we so just know what you’re dealing with.

In fact, @Andrew or @OBLIVION please consider shutting this divisive thread down. Nothing positive will come of it.

I’ve been down this road with him and Mike Judah guy before. Them and several others are or believe in the Black Hebrew Israelite stuff. It’s not enough for them that we accept that there’s a black tribe. They don’t accept us in any form as descendants of Israel. There’s no point in the discussion. They believe what they believe and they’re not changing and neither are we so just know what you’re dealing with.

In fact, @Andrew or @OBLIVION please consider shutting this divisive thread down. Nothing positive will come of it.
I agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back