OT: J Jeudy at Combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My thing is this, when you go to religious school and taught by liars, does it count?

And this also speaks on Christian and Catholic schools as well.

And it also counts for the crazy people that have given you, your info. When the majority of your fellow "truthers" are homeless or or boderline homeless, you are probably wrong. "but this book that was written thousands of years ago says I am right, but the other book written thousands of years ago is fake" lmfao.

Alabama players sure do dress well for college kids. Is there a dress clothes stipend?

Kids going to be a ******* problem in the league that’s all I know. I know he left home but he gave us a visit & handled his recruitment like a man. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
So there's a controversy here? Seems kind of dumb to me, but whatever. It doesn't seem malicious to me.

If somebody named Christian wore a cross and was agnostic or atheist, I wouldn’t care. Any secure person wouldn’t care.

Advertisement
I'll say this about the ****** community produces one of the best fighter pilots in the world. No joke. A friend of mine who was a F18 HORNET PILOT and said: they are the cream of the cream. Which means, bad ***'s

I wonder if the survivors of the U.S.S. Liberty would agree? For some reason, those ****** pilots couldn't see the giant American flag flying above that ship in broad daylight. Or maybe they did see it and just didn't care.

And it also counts for the crazy people that have given you, your info. When the majority of your fellow "truthers" are homeless or or boderline homeless, you are probably wrong. "but this book that was written thousands of years ago says I am right, but the other book written thousands of years ago is fake" lmfao.

Actually the people the people that gave me this info is far from homeless. **** me myself is far from Homeless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if the survivors of the U.S.S. Liberty would agree? For some reason, those ****** pilots couldn't see the giant American flag flying above that ship in broad daylight. Or maybe they did see it and just didn't care.

And imagine this

Now we are paying the culture vultures Billion of Dollars every year to carry out genocide on the Palastinian People.

Rent free in that noggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back