OT: J Jeudy at Combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need lessons on the ****** faith...like I need another F-ing hole in my head...When your *** can get up in front of a Congregation of 200 people...and recite from the Holy Torah...then give CaneinOrlando a Holler...or drop it....

Im just glad you didnt bring up the racist Talmud that has 99% of these New Age Jews brainwashed.

King Soloman the son of King David described himself as a Black man.

Advertisement
Triggered people: OMG, aren't you offended by Jeudy?

****** people: Sorry haven’t had time to be, been worried about my cousin in Israel. He’s currently dodging rocket fire from Gaza.

Triggered people: OMG, aren't you offended by Jeudy?

****** people: Sorry haven’t had time to be, been worried about my cousin in Israel. He’s currently dodging rocket fire from Gaza.

More like the people of Gaza docking Rocket fire while having their homes demolished for colonizer settlements. Meanwhile also getting their water and food shut off.

Hope the Phins take Jeudyberg at #5 instead of Tua "50 First Dates"

Advertisement
The Briscoes were Irish Jews who fought the British. One of them served in a high political office - maybe Mayor of Dublin.
I'll say this about the ****** community produces one of the best fighter pilots in the world. No joke. A friend of mine who was a F18 HORNET PILOT and said: they are the cream of the cream. Which means, bad ***'s

Im just glad you didnt bring up the racist Talmud that has 99% of these New Age Jews brainwashed.

King Soloman the son of King David described himself as a Black man.
Again...CaneinOrlando has two cousins who were Rabbinically Schooled during there upbringing...both were trained to be Rabbi's...but both went different paths...Oldest is a UF Law Grad...Youngest (my age) is a UV Grad and owns Terra House Productions in NYC....and is coming out with a Mini Series on Netflix and possibly Cable named "Pharaoh" (a 5yr mini series on Nefertitti) you can chk it out by Googling Terra House Productions...interesting stuff....2 yrs ago the Video he did for Chyna Black Won a Major Award...has done alot of work for Ludicris..etc.....He's in Moracco as we text....they had problems (as you can imagine) filming in the Middle East...Certain areas were too Hostile...So filming was moved to Moracco...Spain..and also Australia...

Again...CaneinOrlando has two cousins who were Rabbinically Schooled during there upbringing...both were trained to be Rabbi's...but both went different paths...Oldest is a UF Law Grad...Youngest (my age) is a UV Grad and owns Terra House Productions in NYC....and is coming out with a Mini Series on Netflix and possibly Cable named "Pharaoh" (a 5yr mini series on Nefertitti) you can chk it out by Googling Terra House Productions...interesting stuff....2 yrs ago the Video he did for Chyna Black Won a Major Award...has done alot of work for Ludicris..etc.....He's in Moracco as we text....they had problems (as you can imagine) filming in the Middle East...Certain areas were too Hostile...So filming was moved to Moracco...Spain..and also Australia...

My thing is this, when you go to religious school and taught by liars, does it count?

And this also speaks on Christian and Catholic schools as well.

Advertisement
My thing is this, when you go to religious school and taught by liars, does it count?

Rabbi's (unlike alot of other Religions) are actually "Teachers".....and LOVE Teaching...
When CaneinOrlando has a major problem (And Gods knows I've had plenty) the 1st person I talk to is a woman Rabbi I'm friends with....I cannot say enough good things about her...

I was raised 50/50 Catholic/******....two completely different perspectives..Great upbringing celebrating many Holidays...
I am...and always have been more Italian than ******...I look Italian...I speak Italian...Everything Italian..

Advertisement

Are you as sure about this as you are about your insider recruiting information?

I need lessons on the ****** faith...like I need another F-ing hole in my head...When your *** can get up in front of a Congregation of 200 people...and recite from the Holy Torah...then give CaneinOrlando a Holler...or drop it....

:q3xkxex:

Do we have to know what we're saying?

Advertisement
I was raised 50/50 Catholic/******....two completely different perspectives..Great upbringing celebrating many Holidays...
I am...and always have been more Italian than ******...I look Italian...I speak Italian...Everything Italian..
Good to know, mon ami. Moi je suis une demi irlandais et une demi ecossais. Peux etre un peu de juiffe dans mon sang. Maybe just maybe. ENNIO MARACONNI AND SERGIO LeONE. you must love the spaghetti westerns . Once upon a time in the west, my name is nobody and the good the bad and the ugly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back