OT: Ivins Kicked out

Advertisement
GTFOH with that bullshyt... Difference is this isn't our job, but it is his
Again my quote is that he should not have said it. I edited it. Turns it into a WHOLE different statement.

Ivins was wrong for letting his emotions get the better of him for saying what he said, but he thought better of it and took it down. We all say things we don't mean and would take back. His problem was he "tweeted" it.

Well i mean that is your thing right?

I messed up my original post. Ivins shouldn't have said what he said, but that doesn't make him a POS.
Hasn’t been for a while now...Yea everyone was in the wrong here but I don’t like the jackasses on 247 so of course every opportunity I get I’m gonna say ***** Ivins Lake and Stock

Again my quote is that he should not have said it. I edited it. Turns it into a WHOLE different statement.

Ivins was wrong for letting his emotions get the better of him for saying what he said, but he thought better of it and took it down. We all say things we don't mean and would take back. His problem was he "tweeted" it.

He took it down because it could costs him his job nothing more nothing less and you know it..... how would his boss feel if it was known he was personally giving bad reviews about kids because of a personal grudge?

Advertisement
He took it down because it could costs him his job nothing more nothing less and you know it..... how would his boss feel if it was known he was personally giving bad reviews about kids because of a personal grudge?
They all should be admonished for their lack of professionalism at the minimum... all 3 actors. And yeah, I could see a reporter getting canned for saying what Ivins said as well as a public school coach for his statements. And the AD doesn’t belong in his job either. Three grown adults failed these kids who are just trying to make it as best they can.

He never said he would give them bad reviews. He just said he wouldn't go to bat for them pretty much. Never eluded to giving bad or negative reviews. Stop reading into things.

Advertisement
No horse on this one thus not taking a side, but I can't but think of the so-called adults involved in soFla football in this era vs my era 30 something years ago where you had folks like Vagotis, George Smith my coaches at HML, including Walt Frazier, who treated the kids like men and acted like men themselves vs the many Man-Boys disguised as coaches these days, getting into e-Beefs with some loser internet dude who follows hs boys around for his recruiting stories.....what a different world this has become.

Advertisement
Some folks here can barely hide their contempt.

Can only imagine what we'd be reading if MNW wasn't one of the most talent-laden programs in the country 10 miles from The U.

Not gonna say this was handled ideally by the assistant coach.

But if Ivins had set his 247 Ego aside and responded to the situation with a measure of humility and respect when called out, then he'd have been watching the scrimmage as long as he liked and none of this would've happened.

Everybody deserves as much when you come into his or her house.

Hope Ivins learned his lesson.

Some folks here can barely hide their contempt.

Can only imagine what we'd be reading if MNW wasn't one of the most talent-laden programs in the country 10 miles from The U.

Not gonna say this was handled ideally by the assistant coach.

But if Ivins had set his 247 Ego aside and responded to the situation with a measure of humility and respect when called out, then he'd have been watching the scrimmage as long as he liked and none of this would've happened.

Everybody deserves as much when you come into his or her house.

Hope Ivins learned his lesson.

lol the AD brought five cops to kick him out...both acted dumb after the fact, but the AD was in the wrong for his actions as was ivins w taking it out on their kids. you dont need to stir up all that drama for no reason

Advertisement
Everyone was in the wrong. Everyone overreacted. But at the end of the day, Andre, Odell, and MNW is family. FAMILY. I hope everyone can work it out, but if **** gets pushy, I side with family, no matter how bad they f*cked it up to begin with.

No horse on this one thus not taking a side, but I can't but think of the so-called adults involved in soFla football in this era vs my era 30 something years ago where you had folks like Vagotis, George Smith my coaches at HML, including Walt Frazier, who treated the kids like men and acted like men themselves vs the many Man-Boys disguised as coaches these days, getting into e-Beefs with some loser internet dude who follows hs boys around for his recruiting stories.....what a different world this has become.

half of these SFL coaches are jokes.

Everyone was in the wrong. Everyone overreacted. But at the end of the day, Andre, Odell, and MNW is family. FAMILY. I hope everyone can work it out, but if **** gets pushy, I side with family, no matter how bad they f*cked it up to begin with.

lol at family. its hs recruiting which means next to nothing when it comes to actual real life things. this will get blown over in a week anyways

Advertisement
Back