OT: I got Fury in the 8th!

Advertisement
guess u didn’t watch the first fight. He had em then too cuh....
He's 18lbs heavier than he was for the first fight - 33lbs heavier than he was when he beat Klitchko.

Makes me think he's just here for the tremendous pay day. Unless he plans to stand and bang with a puncher of course...

Didn’t seem like a very good card for a ppv? Think I’ll just find the main event online. I want Fury but think Wilder will win. Regardless, a third fight will happen

He's 18lbs heavier than he was for the first fight - 33lbs heavier than he was when he beat Klitchko.

Makes me think he's just here for the tremendous pay day. Unless he plans to stand and bang with a puncher of course...
Isn’t that what he did in the first bout?

Advertisement
Didn’t seem like a very good card for a ppv? Think I’ll just find the main event online. I want Fury but think Wilder will win. Regardless, a third fight will happen

It is not an impressive undercard. That is too bad for us and a worse decision for boxing. Boxing should use events like this as launching pads for future stars. That was the case with Manny/Floyd as well. Boxing can't continue to lose these opportunities; it has already been passed by MMA.

Coach Justice just gave Fury a fully commitable offer. He LOVES the measurables.

Screenshot_20200222-151114_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
thought it’d be a little more of a fight but once that ear drum got popped he was never the same.
9 times out of 10 this would probably be the result. Just outclassed. That one time Wilder landing those cinder blocks. The rust looks gone from Fury.

Advertisement
Back