OT: I got Fury in the 8th!

Advertisement
Wilder has never been a good fundamental boxer like Teddy Atlas said last night, but he has a gift from God that erases many of his sins.

It was just as crappy during Tyson’s run. He literally beat nothing but average, at best, fighters.

He beat up on white guys with hairy backs. They lined up tomato cans monthly for him to knockout, piling up wins. I’m a Tyson fan but it’s reality. Totally overrated in the scheme of things.

Fury did it best

He didn’t fight for two years and beat up Wilder, now he’s had some fights under him and no rust and look what happened

Advertisement
Naw Razor Ruddock would have knocked out all these dudes.. Lmao.. Nice try though!

Razor couldn’t even get past glass jaw Tommy Morrison.

Tyson was lucky to fight Holmes when he did. Holmes would have beaten Tyson in his prime.

Tyson fought a bunch of nobodies. He lost to every top level skilled fighter he went up against.

Tyson was lucky to fight Holmes when he did. Holmes would have beaten Tyson in his prime.

Tyson fought a bunch of nobodies. He lost to every top level skilled fighter he went up against.
Lmao when razor was past his prime and had nothing better to do. You mentioned Tommy Morrison as evidence 👀😂😂

Wilder ain't Sh*t...Foreman in his prime would've knocked his *** into Biscayne Bay....Ernie Shavers would've knocked his teeth all the way to Mogadishu...

Stop it....Nobody wanted to fight Mike his early yrs...Once Cus died...so did Mike slowly but surely....Holmes said "Quote"...Nobody has EVER hit me that hard in my Boxing career...An out of shape Tyson put Buster on his *** with an uppercut...then the slow count insued.....Once Tyson fired Cooney...and Clayton....it was all but over...CaneinOrlando was Sick....Once they were fired...and POS Don King had all those Muslim azzhats in Mikes corner...it was curtains...

Advertisement
Stop it....Nobody wanted to fight Mike his early yrs...Once Cus died...so did Mike slowly but surely....Holmes said "Quote"...Nobody has EVER hit me that hard in my Boxing career...An out of shape Tyson put Buster on his *** with an uppercut...then the slow count insued.....Once Tyson fired Cooney...and Clayton....it was all but over...CaneinOrlando was Sick....Once they were fired...and POS Don King had all those Muslim azzhats in Mikes corner...it was curtains...

Again, Tyson didn’t beat one legitimately good heavyweight during his time. It wasn’t his fault, but the fact still remains he beat a bunch of average guys. When he faced legit competition he got beat. Even if he fought Lenox Lewis in his (Tysons) prime, he doesn’t beat him, Holyfield or Bowe.

Again, Tyson didn’t beat one legitimately good heavyweight during his time. It wasn’t his fault, but the fact still remains he beat a bunch of average guys. When he faced legit competition he got beat. Even if he fought Lenox Lewis in his (Tysons) prime, he doesn’t beat him, Holyfield or Bowe.
Holyfields *** was Head Butting BOTH fights...refs didn't penalize him ONCE...even though it was well known he did that his career...Where were all these guys when Mike was in shape...and had unbelievable Coaching and cornermen 86-88??...Look man...CaneinOrlando's brother boxed Gold Gloves outta Brooklyn from 65-68...ended up a Naval Seal for 2 tours of Nam...that being said...he watched Tyson train as an Amateur with Teddy Atlas as his trainer...and told me he never in his life saw Power like that in his life...Mike's problem was Mike himself...but Stop with the Mike wouldn't have beat blah..blah..blah...If Frazier put Ali on his *** in Fight 1...you think Mike couldn't have??...Tyson would have Destroyed Frazier just like Foreman did...

This is facts but who needs those.

Advertisement
Holyfields *** was Head Butting BOTH fights...refs didn't penalize him ONCE...even though it was well known he did that his career...Where were all these guys when Mike was in shape...and had unbelievable Coaching and cornermen 86-88??...Look man...CaneinOrlando's brother boxed Gold Gloves outta Brooklyn from 65-68...ended up a Naval Seal for 2 tours of Nam...that being said...he watched Tyson train as an Amateur with Teddy Atlas as his trainer...and told me he never in his life saw Power like that in his life...Mike's problem was Mike himself...but Stop with the Mike wouldn't have beat blah..blah..blah...If Frazier put Ali on his *** in Fight 1...you think Mike couldn't have??...Tyson would have Destroyed Frazier just like Foreman did...

Who gives a **** about his brother. That has nothing to do with this.

It’s great, you have an opinion. But stop whining like a little ***** about it.

Advertisement

Not only power but the he was so **** fast

Who gives a **** about his brother. That has nothing to do with this.

It’s great, you have an opinion. But stop whining like a little ***** about it.
That's my Brother F Boy...who would absolutely stick his foot through your skull...unfortunately he passed yrs ago....
A yr in Denang...A yr in Mekong Delta...but your puzzy *** is gonna run your Di*cksucker....

Advertisement
Back