OT: I got Fury in the 8th!

Advertisement
Well we've already had a draw. So let's think how this can be most monetized for a third fight. I'm thinking Wilder wins a controversial decision on points. The big Gypsy gets to cry foul and everyone pays for the third fight.

If it's actually a legit bout tonight then I'd lean toward Wilder knocking out Fury in like the 7th but Fury winning too absolutely wouldn't surprise me.

Wilder baby!!! Fury ain't stopping this man. Fury already got paid. Tonight Mark's the beginning of the end for Tyson Fury and his boxing career. It's truly a shame that the big three aren't taking each other on like the heavyweights used to do. These promoters have really screwed the boxing fan over. We were lucky that we got to see all the great heavyweights fight each other. Those Ali, Norton , smoking Joe and Norton fights were the best and we didn't have to wait years and spend big bucks to see them fight each other. I think Wilder finds a way to knock the gypsy king out tonight.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
He put the GK down twice, and twice the GK got up. Only man to do it, and Fury in much better shape this time. They both coming in heavier too. My money is on Leonidas.

download (1).jpeg

Advertisement
This weight will certainly help Wilder but not sure how it will affect Fury. Not sure if he re-shaped his body or if that extra weight went to his gut. Im going with Wilder via 5th round k.o.

Advertisement
Not a big boxing guy, but I think fury got hit late because he was too heavy, I think if he’s in great shape he avoids the huge long shots of Wilder. If wilder attacks the body for the first few rounds to slow the head movement, he could easily get the KO between rounds 7-10. Just my $.02 and it’s probably not even worth that!

Lol at fury KOing someone. It's not impossible but if he wins it's the cards. Rooting for Wilder but if Fury smart dance jab stay away win.

Advertisement
Not a big boxing guy, but I think fury got hit late because he was too heavy, I think if he’s in great shape he avoids the huge long shots of Wilder. If wilder attacks the body for the first few rounds to slow the head movement, he could easily get the KO between rounds 7-10. Just my $.02 and it’s probably not even worth that!

anybody who saw the first fight knows that first knockdown was not legit. Got hit on the back of his bald *** head w momentum. Second one was clean tho especially on the way down

Advertisement
Back