OT: HBO's Chernobyl

Advertisement
I think the only two people i can name from the show are boris(stellan skarsgard) and dyatlov. I dont even know the name of who jared harris plays and he is kind of the main character.

You mean Legasov?

I agree with the statement about the difficulty of keeping the character names straight.

You mean Legasov?

I agree with the statement about the difficulty of keeping the character names straight.

Yup. I have bad enough hearing as it is so when accents are thrown in everything sounds jumbled to me. I knew his name was leg something though.

Advertisement
I think the only two people i can name from the show are boris(stellan skarsgard) and dyatlov. I dont even know the name of who jared harris plays and he is kind of the main character.

Here are the main characters that I know:

Main suicidal guy (Jared Harris)
******* bureaucrat who gets nicer (Stellan Skarsgard)
Firefighter (guy from The Terror)
Firefighter's wife
Gorbachev (because the birthmark)
Woman physics expert (Emily Watson)
Funny fat naked miner with a ****-stache

That's all I got.

I just read the story that the pregnant woman told to a documentarian - f'ing gut wrenching horror. My goodness.

Firefighter's wife

That's all I got.

That about sums it up. I think its only a 5 episode series so it should wrap up pretty quick. I'm excited for Tuesday so I can watch the next episode.

Firefighter's wife

That's all I got.

That about sums it up. I think its only a 5 episode series so it should wrap up pretty quick. I'm excited for Tuesday so I can watch the next episode.

Advertisement
Speaking of Westworld, the teaser trailer for season 3 is out. Special appearance from Jessie Pinkman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a thousand years when a future civilization’s archaeologists dig up those concrete tombs of people and dogs, they’ll still be radioactive AF.

And if they’re not carrying dosimeters or geiger counters on them, they’ll have no earthly idea they’re getting exposed to some pretty strong doses of possibly lethal radiation.

Advertisement
Back