OT: Happy Anniversary!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200707-182334_eBay.jpg

24 years ago today! Man, I feel old.

On or around May 20, I was up at Berns and he was at the table next to mine (socially distanced). Just him and his daughter. He had some kind of fancy walking stick, I think it had a silver head, and the way he moved, I got the impression his knees looked shot. In fact, the way he moved you can tell he has significant lower body musculoskeletal issues, osteoarthritis, etc. Honestly felt bad for him.

Interestingly enough, there were two little old ladies, I would say easily in theair late 80s, having themselves some nice steak and wine sitting across the room for us. We were like, well they probably said fūck it, we’re gonna go have a steak and throw caution to the wind

On or around May 20, I was up at Berns and he was at the table next to mine (socially distanced). Just him and his daughter. He had some kind of fancy walking stick, I think it had a silver head, and the way he moved, I got the impression his knees looked shot. In fact, the way he moved you can tell he has significant lower body musculoskeletal issues, osteoarthritis, etc. Honestly felt bad for him.

Interestingly enough, there were two little old ladies, I would say easily in theair late 80s, having themselves some nice steak and wine sitting across the room for us. We were like, well they probably said fūck it, we’re gonna go have a steak and throw caution to the wind

I met Kevin Nash at warped tour in Orlando. He was watching i set my friends on fire waiting for A Day To Remember. Super cool dude.

Advertisement
Kane is my mayor.

The big red ******?! I used to absolutely hate when the rock used that one. My special needs sister loved wrestling and especially the heatbreak kid. At the old "O'rena" you had to go through the locker room area to get the the raised stage for wheel chair access. We were going through and Mick Foley came out of the dressing room. I had on a mankind shirt and my sister had on a Shawn Michaels shirt. He grabbed the handles of the chair and skirted right through the dressing room busted a left right into HBK and chris jerhico. Mick ended up bringing all the kids in the handicapped section memorbilia and tshirts. Gave my sis a special socko signed by a few wrestlers.

He's a great dude and was an amazing experience.

Advertisement
The big red ******?! I used to absolutely hate when the rock used that one. My special needs sister loved wrestling and especially the heatbreak kid. At the old "O'rena" you had to go through the locker room area to get the the raised stage for wheel chair access. We were going through and Mick Foley came out of the dressing room. I had on a mankind shirt and my sister had on a Shawn Michaels shirt. He grabbed the handles of the chair and skirted right through the dressing room busted a left right into HBK and chris jerhico. Mick ended up bringing all the kids in the handicapped section memorbilia and tshirts. Gave my sis a special socko signed by a few wrestlers.

He's a great dude and was an amazing experience.
Thanks for sharing.

You would be surprised what kids with disposable income will pay for ripped, stained tshirts. 90s band tees especially are super hot. Nirvana shirts can go for thousands.

A market that I was unfamiliar with. Ripped and stained 90s band T-shirts. I can see Nirvana, maybe. Especially since there can never be another Nirvana, but still. It’s true there’s a market for everything as they say.

Advertisement
A market that I was unfamiliar with. Ripped and stained 90s band T-shirts. I can see Nirvana, maybe. Especially since there can never be another Nirvana, but still. It’s true there’s a market for everything as they say.

Pretty much anything single stitch, or has a giant or brockum tag. Some canes gear is even super hot right now too. The game big logo snapbacks are going from 200 used to 500 deadstock.

I feel bad for a lot of these wrestlers, man. We know the results are scripted, but these cats put their bodies through ****, w/ very little to show for it unless u’re a mega star (which are far in between). “Dark Side of the Ring” is a great behind the scenes on our favorite wrestler’s lives. Smh. Sad af.

I feel bad for a lot of these wrestlers, man. We know the results are scripted, but these cats put their bodies through ****, w/ very little to show for it unless u’re a mega star (which are far in between). “Dark Side of the Ring” is a great behind the scenes on our favorite wrestler’s lives. Smh. Sad af.

john oliver did a whole episode about how the wwe hires wrestlers as contract workers to get around having to give them significant health benefits... completely different from the union environments in the major pro sports.

Advertisement
Back