OT: Golovkin or Canelo on Saturday?

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
Saturday is a dream sports fan's day. We've got The U @ 12, LSU at AUB @ 330, BAMA at OLE MISS @7, OSU at TCU @ 8, and last but certainly not least, the GGG vs Canelo 2 PPV fight with the main event starting around 11pm. I cannot wait to be glued to my couch all day! Any boxing fans here? Who do you guys have for the rematch, Canelo or GGG? I predict that Canelo will be KTFO by GGG this time for trying to cheat and getting busted with clenbuterol in 2 separate tests, which ruined the proposed rematch back in May. Payback time!

Advertisement
I don't know who either of these fellas are.

Tommy Morrison was my favorite boxer growing up.

Advertisement
Canelo.

GGG slows down just a bit as the older fighter and Canelo gets him with accurate shots.
Canelo being lighter for this fight will help him. No more fighting off the ropes , use his superior hand speed to counter . People underestimate how good Canelo can be on defense.

Advertisement
Canelo being lighter for this fight will help him. No more fighting off the ropes , use his superior hand speed to counter . People underestimate how good Canelo can be on defense.

Lighter?? No more roids?

GGG should slow down, he's 36 ***n years old... Captain obvious statement there...

GGG was robbed of the 1st fight by the tranny dressing *** and his judge...

Might be right. Still going GGG though because Canelo can’t lose weight without cheating so **** him
Canelo intentionally bulked up for the last fight so he could withstand GGG's power shots being GGG is the bigger fighter. He has had no problem cutting weight.

No more fighting off the ropes?? Are you saying he isn't going to back peddle the entire fight and fight more than 30 seconds a round this time?? 1st fight was easily 8-4 GGG..

Advertisement
Canelo intentionally bulked up for the last fight so he could withstand GGG's power shots being GGG is the bigger fighter. He has had no problem cutting weight.
Yeah and he used clenbuterol so no, you’re obviously wrong

But that’s none of my business

Lighter?? No more roids?

GGG should slow down, he's 36 ***n years old... Captain obvious statement there...

GGG was robbed of the 1st fight by the tranny dressing *** and his judge...
He ate tainted meat, and it was tainted with clenbuterol which is not an anabolic.....but you know this.

Look , JP. We've had this discussion for years and no matter what you say to me Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. > than your boy Oscar the cross dresser.

Advertisement
He ate tainted meat, and it was tainted with clenbuterol which is not an anabolic.....but you know this.

Look , JP. We've had this discussion for years and no matter what you say to me Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. > than your boy Oscar the cross dresser.
Good grief so Canelo Alvarez posts here.

Good luck Saturday champ.

You're the Oscar De La ***io fan.. Remember when you told me that you pulled for Iran Barkley over Duran? I remember..

The “tainted meat” thing is the lamest **** I’ve ever heard.

“Has no problem cutting weight” because Clenbuterol bro.

He got caught slipping. If you’re a trained athlete and you’re eating tainted meat then fire every single person you’ve ever met.

Advertisement
Back