OT: Golovkin or Canelo on Saturday?

He ate tainted meat, and it was tainted with clenbuterol which is not an anabolic.....but you know this.

Look , JP. We've had this discussion for years and no matter what you say to me Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. > than your boy Oscar the cross dresser.
or he had the sniffles and treated it with doggy cough medicine...

Did I mention the mexican fighters are dirty animals that won't admit that cubans/pueto ricans are better boxers?

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. @JBCanes-NC doesn't know much about boxing. He knows everything about UNC basketball including Dean Smith's R.I.P. and now Roy Williams' bowel movements but boxing is nust not his sport.
That’s pathetic...and so is saying Chavez and duran are overrated.

We'll see. He was being berated by his corner in the first fight for fighting off the ropes. He's supposed to be more active this time around.

Canelo has trouble against out fighters. Like Mayweather and Lara. Amir Khan hits like a ***** and has a glass jaw so we can't count him in this discussion. He is like the **** Malignaggi. Canelo is an out fighter that also has power. He is going to handle Canelo this time just like he did last time.

Advertisement
or he had the sniffles and treated it with doggy cough medicine...

Did I mention the mexican fighters are dirty animals that won't admit that cubans/pueto ricans are better boxers?
No way are Puerto Rican fighters better than Mexican fighters historically . Tough to say on the Cubans since we only got to see so many greats as "amateurs" in the Olympics.

No way are Puerto Rican fighters better than Mexican fighters historically . Tough to say on the Cubans since we only got to see so many greats as "amateurs" in the Olympics.
Hence why I put them together as a group...

GGG cant win on the cards so he got that against him regardless.....Canelo is a better boxer but he better outwork GGG without the roids. I like Nelo but lost so much respect with the meat story that I switched and want GGG to bury his *** now. I hate that they cant keep it 100 and say he fuqed up but ni99a said he had taco bell like he just first ate this ****.

Advertisement

Mexicans got more people behind them of course they have more boxers, I dont like there style though of getting hit. Nelo doesnt box like a traditional Mex and thats why I like his style. Still we Ricans do our thing even though our population is like 70

Mexicans got more people behind them of course they have more boxers, I dont like there style though of getting hit. Nelo doesnt box like a traditional Mex and thats why I like his style. Still we Ricans do our thing even though our population is like 70
Brother , I was a huge Tito fan. I have nothing but respect for the boricuas.

That's a fight where @JBCanes-NC swore up and down his boy the cross dresser would dominate and then he cried foul when Tito won a decision he earned.

Advertisement
Brother , I was a huge Tito fan. I have nothing but respect for the boricuas.

That's a fight where @JBCanes-NC swore up and down his boy the cross dresser would dominate and then he cried foul when Tito won a decision he earned.

Got ****... hahahaha Richard Mouff

What's pathetic is that you buy that BS Thuggie said
You calling me a liar ?

SizzlingSaltyIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement

Puerto Rican boxers are nowhere near as good as Mexicans. You got Carlos Ortiz, Felix Trinidad, Wiflredo Gomez, Wilfred Bentiz, and that is it as far as ATG. Cotto, Camacho, Calderon, De Jesus, etc. are not on ATG level. Mexicans have dozens of ATGs. Cubans on the other hand like you said you really cant count them. Olympic boxing is way different than the pros. Tons of guys are elite amateurs and just don't have the chin, cardio, punching power, etc. to be elite pros. Cubans knew they weren't going pro so they trained to be elite at the olympics where as american and other country pros trained to be pro boxers and just did the olympics in order to jump start their career. Pro and olympic boxing is almost like 2 different sports. If you took some of the top american or Mexican fighters and trained them from childhood to be olympic fighters and didn't waste time on sparring many rounds and instead just trained them to go balls to the wall for a few rounds. Then made them fighter in the olympics until they were 40 years old instead of sending 19 year olds they would have had a lot more medals as well. Look at Guillermo Rigondeaux once he was allowed to go pro. He is nowhere near as dominant as people made him out to be. They had some great old school fighters like kid chocolate and kid gavilan, but if you took the best cubans of the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s and threw them in a pro ring they would not have been dominant.

Puerto Rican boxers are nowhere near as good as Mexicans. You got Carlos Ortiz, Felix Trinidad, Wiflredo Gomez, Wilfred Bentiz, and that is it as far as ATG. Cotto, Camacho, Calderon, De Jesus, etc. are not on ATG level. Mexicans have dozens of ATGs. Cubans on the other hand like you said you really cant count them. Olympic boxing is way different than the pros. Tons of guys are elite amateurs and just don't have the chin, cardio, punching power, etc. to be elite pros. Cubans knew they weren't going pro so they trained to be elite at the olympics where as american and other country pros trained to be pro boxers and just did the olympics in order to jump start their career. Pro and olympic boxing is almost like 2 different sports. If you took some of the top american or Mexican fighters and trained them from childhood to be olympic fighters and didn't waste time on sparring many rounds and instead just trained them to go balls to the wall for a few rounds. Then made them fighter in the olympics until they were 40 years old instead of sending 19 year olds they would have had a lot more medals as well. Look at Guillermo Rigondeaux once he was allowed to go pro. He is nowhere near as dominant as people made him out to be. They had some great old school fighters like kid chocolate and kid gavilan, but if you took the best cubans of the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s and threw them in a pro ring they would not have been dominant.
This is an outstanding breakdown .

I know he was a pro fighter. Pretty good one too.

...Tell me, aside from an aging Larry Holmes, who did Mike Tyson beat? ;)

Who did Tommy beat? Tyson also ruined guys careers. He fought a lot of good up and comers who he just destroyed and the fighters were never the same again. Blood Green is one of those people. I am not one of the tyson suckers who thinks hes the best ever, but with the right training and the right mindset he could have been an ATG. I have never seen a heavyweight with reaction time and speed like Tyson.

Advertisement
Back