OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Worst Battle Plan ever. Who sends half off there army to die at the beginning of the fight? They would have been far better off actually defending the keep in close so there archers could support them.

Advertisement
How bout you all get right behind the ****** fire trench and light that **** up as soon as they cross? Instead this epic collection of brilliant military minds decided "Lets triple their army before the big battle."

I wonder how many soldiers we have left. We know Cersei has 20k.

Really? I didn't like the choice of soundtrack there at the end. Think it could have been scored a little better
One of Ramin Djawadi's best imo. The unsung hero of the whole show. He also does the soundtrack for Westworld. I heard some "Dr. Ford", "Paint it Black" and the main title theme in there.

Light of the Seven is my favorite though. One of the best scenes in the show too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Worst Battle Plan ever. Who sends half off there army to die at the beginning of the fight? They would have been far better off actually defending the keep in close so there archers could support them.
The episode was flat out a masterpiece is TV show history but yeah, the actual battle plan was pretty disgraceful

Tyrion, Jon, Varys, Greyworm, Jorah, Jamie, Brienne, Dany....y’all couldn’t come up with a better plan than that? And some kindling we can set on fire for a few minutes?

Not happy with it. It was badass but I feel like I lost out on a great story line. Could have had the ending of the Night King been better. First the episode was way to dark. That should have been episode 2 and ended with the Night King saying something to Bran. We have zero idea who he is, why he was created, and that sucks cause he is def one the biggest badass in TV history with really no story line.

Not happy with it. It was badass but I feel like I lost out on a great story line. Could have had the ending of the Night King been better. First the episode was way to dark. That should have been episode 2 and ended with the Night King saying something to Bran. We have zero idea who he is, why he was created, and that sucks cause he is def one the biggest badass in TV history with really no story line.
I have a suspicion we haven't seen the last of him.

Advertisement
How bout you all get right behind the ****** fire trench and light that **** up as soon as they cross? Instead this epic collection of brilliant military minds decided "Lets triple their army before the big battle."
Its not like they didn't know fallen soldiers would become soldiers for the other side. Why would you have just one fire trench? I'd want to slow down their approach as much as possible.

The episode and battle were amazing, edge of your seat content. Ended in a great way.

Still, I'm annoyed that everyone in the show has plot armor. Lyanna, Theon, and Jorah weren't enough for me.

The fact that Sam is alive is so far beyond the "suspend disbelief" area. That was borderline ridiculous.

The episode and battle were amazing, edge of your seat content. Ended in a great way.

Still, I'm annoyed that everyone in the show has plot armor. Lyanna, Theon, and Jorah weren't enough for me.

The fact that Sam is alive is so far beyond the "suspend disbelief" area. That was borderline ridiculous.
I will lose it if I see Sam cry all over himself again.

Advertisement

One of the more popular theory is that Sam writes A Song of Ice and Fire so he's gotta stay alive.

Last edited:
He was created by the children of the forest to fight the First Men. It was in the show.

Advertisement
Back