OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Bran's ending up on the throne.

That's my pick lmao. This season has just completely turned me off and judging by their quotes about the series finale, the writers put someone on the throne that no one has a connection to.

Bran is no longer Bran. He's the 3 eyed raven, so there's no way he sits on the Throne. I believe it's going to be Sansa. She wasn't shown in episode 5 for a reason, imo.

Bran is no longer Bran. He's the 3 eyed raven, so there's no way he sits on the Throne. I believe it's going to be Sansa. She wasn't shown in episode 5 for a reason, imo.
I could see that also. Sansa pulling a Lanister trick of her own and killing everyone.

By the end of next episode....I got Paulie Walnuts sitting on the Iron Throne and Silvio Dante as the King's Hand....
I'd pay to see that.

Could you imagine Paulie telling the high sparrow about Kings Landing

"Yeah, Dany is a real cvnt. But Kings Landing is in a lot better shape than those fvckin' nuns you got up there."

Advertisement
EF94A978-6F8E-47C3-A26C-43D63718DFFB.jpeg

Advertisement
coming up right now on stadium network... which college players went live during got.... and they showed canes d...think that it's shaq

show is called campus insider..i've brought up this show before on here because i was so impressed with it...its still good..this host is going to be a star in the college football world imo.

my bad..my guy, michael felder was just comparing current players to g o t characters.. and they did tease a canes clip before the commercial, no cane was referenced...it was still a great segment though.

Advertisement
and i was wrong on something else as well. the show i mentioned earlier was emerge , not campus insider...but micheal felder is co host of both and appears to have more overall college football knowledge than anyone i have ever seen on tv.

Advertisement
I seriously think the writers are trolling.

U get a bugger reaction out of hate than u do out of love. I feel like they f*cked it up on purpose.

Either that, or D&D wrote the script on a yacht with a dozen women and a mountain of blow.

People are ripping the episode/season/ending apart on reddit. Seems 80% of it isn’t negative. I didn’t enjoy this season personally, still salty the night king died like that. Gone but not forgotten

Advertisement
Back