OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Here's a thought for the "I want scientific explanations for everything" crowd.

How do we know that the 3 dragons haven't laid eggs somewhere.

If we are going to get an "out-of-left-field" plot development, and given that the previews showed someone looking up into the sky (but not showing us what they were looking at), it might not be so crazy to imagine that the war will be won by a whole squadron of dragons.

Or not. I'm patient. I'll roll with whatever happens.

will you 4 dragon mongoloid people just stop? you are overthinking it. The last 4 episodes are proof enough that you're looking too much into things. The writers are just trying to wrap up everything quickly and clumsily. The last thing they're going to do is to bring out a 4th dragon. lol

Luckily I didn't read the books, so I have no starting point. But as to Varys, are you surprised? As Dany said in season 7, he has flipped allegiances multiple times over. I think the writing went out the window on the politics side bc they had to deal with the white walkers **** for the last 2 seasons. That has taken up a ton of time, and guy that don't battle like Varys and Tyrion get lost in the mix. Haven't seen a ton of my guy Bronn either.

I made the mistake of looking at oddsshark yesterday, who has a bunch of props up on who lives, who rules, first start to die, etc. Have to assume they are based on the leaks, cause some of the prices were odd, to say the least. Hoping for the best though - they had 2 years to get this figured out, better be worth the wait or there is gonna be a lot of backlash.

He has flipped allegiances, but never against her. Varys was one of the reasons she (and her brother) was able to escape after Robert Baratheon won at the Trident. Everything he was doing was basically in secret to finesse Dany to the throne.

Advertisement
Historians, like Septon Barth, Grand Maester Munkun, and Maester Thomax, disagree on the mating habits of dragons.[26] Dragons lay large, scaled eggs to reproduce.[27] According to Archmaester Gyldayn, and agreed upon by Maester Yandel, the ability of a dragon to lay eggs is proof that said dragon is female. When a dragon is never observed to have laid eggs, this is taking as proof that it must have been male.[28] However, according to Barth and Maester Aemon, dragons have no fixed gender, but are “now one and now the other, as changeable as flame”.[27] Barth believed that dragons can change *** at need,[28][27] but Maester Anson believes this to be erroneous, and states in his Truth that Barth's statement is simply a misunderstood esoteric metaphor.[28]
So the dragons pull a Jurassic Park.....interesting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tonight's episode had a heavy Arya focus that seemed to go nowhere. That and the weak killing of Cersei and Jamie render it disappointing to me.

They explained the used Arya just to show the struggle on the ground. This episode was not heavily focused on her at all

Advertisement
Back