OT - Game of Thrones S8

I have a feeling Cersei survives the whole thing. She is a great character. She's strategic, cut-throat, and the type of person that would survive in real life.

Sansa is probably my least favorite character. She reminds me of every girl I've dated. Hopefully the night king hits her with the death spear first.

Love Cersei too, one of my favorites for what you said. But hard disagree on Sansa, at least the new Sansa. She smells Daenarys' bull**** from a mille away and she's tryna put a stop that immediately.

Advertisement
Maybe that was the purpose behind Arya's *** scene. Everyone was so shocked by it, no one seems to mention the fact she could be pregnant and that makes sense for her to sit on the iron throne then.
Why would Arya have a claim to the throne if she was pregnant ? None of the Starks have a claim to anything besides The North

Don’t know why yal like Cersei . None of the “cutthroat” moves she made weren’t necessary at all , she just did em because she’s a btch

Why would Arya have a claim to the throne if she was pregnant ? None of the Starks have a claim to anything besides The North
They've killed pregnant women on the show before (Red Wedding), but I just think it makes sense like what @D RevLee is saying about having a pregnant woman sit on the throne as a cliffhanger of sorts.

My gut tells me Bran sits on the iron throne, though.

Love Cersei too, one of my favorites for what you said. But hard disagree on Sansa, at least the new Sansa. She smells Daenarys' bull**** from a mille away and she's tryna put a stop that immediately.

Yeah I'm a little bias towards her character. If she does survives then Tyrion will too for sure. Which I could definitely see happen bc Tyrion has been a staple character in the series.

Advertisement
I don’t think any character (maybe Jaime) has had more of a shift in my eyes since the show started than Sansa. New Sansa is a straight bad ***, did you not see her in that all black outfit she was sporting? This exchange with Tyrion was great.

“Many of them underestimated you. Most of them are dead now. I’m sure you weren’t thrilled to hear the Lannister army is marching North. You have every right to be fearful of my sister. No one fears her more than I do. But I promise you’ll be safe.” Sansa “Cersei told you her army is coming North? To fight for you?” Tyrion “She did.” Sansa “And you believed her?” Tyrion “She has something to live for now. I believe she wants to survive.” Sansa “I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.”.

Some of y’all are waaaay too in your feelings about the “female/feminist” thing. How powerless are you in real life?

Almost every female character has been sexually defiled or raped or aware of sexual expectations/exploitations in this FANTASY society but … it’s a “female/feminist” thing? Nothing patriarchal about accentuating the trope of women using *** to get what they want? Just … “females/feminism”?

If some of y’all would just hold your breath and tense up your diaphragms … you might be able to push out your undescended ********s.
Wtf are u talking about? U sound dumb to be quite honest

I don’t think any character (maybe Jaime) has had more of a shift in my eyes since the show started than Sansa. New Sansa is a straight bad ***, did you not see her in that all black outfit she was sporting? This exchange with Tyrion was great.

“Many of them underestimated you. Most of them are dead now. I’m sure you weren’t thrilled to hear the Lannister army is marching North. You have every right to be fearful of my sister. No one fears her more than I do. But I promise you’ll be safe.” Sansa “Cersei told you her army is coming North? To fight for you?” Tyrion “She did.” Sansa “And you believed her?” Tyrion “She has something to live for now. I believe she wants to survive.” Sansa “I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.”.

100%. She sees Daenarys turning into Cersei with her motives - people forget how much Sansa knows Cersei (and abuse of power from a position of power) from the earlier seasons when she was with Jeoffrey. Sansa knows Daeny ain't **** without her dragons.

Advertisement
True, but you gotta respect what she did to the Sept. In truth, Dany’s been way more cutthroat: what she did to the unsullied owner, the masters, Daarhio, Tulleys…. Can’t forget Arya’s visit to House Frey.
Arya killed the Freys as revenge for the Red Wedding that was justified

As far as the **** Danaerys has done, she has a legit claim to the throne (or did) so she was completely within her rights to do whatever to get it back

Cersei ain’t have a claim to sht . I respect a few of her moves but the sept definitely wasn’t one of em lol . She got out the jam but Tommen killed himself over it

They've killed pregnant women on the show before (Red Wedding), but I just think it makes sense like what @D RevLee is saying about having a pregnant woman sit on the throne as a cliffhanger of sorts.

For some reason I get the feeling all the main 4 of Arya Bran Sansa and Jon survive just because I can’t see them dying

But then I remember this is Game of Thrones and ain’t noooobody safe .

But now that I think about it they have kind of backed off of the shock killings recently . In the early Game of Thrones writing ain’t no way in **** ppl like Jamie and Littlefinger would still be alive. Tormund and that group that came back woulda died too

I have a feeling Cersei survives the whole thing. She is a great character. She's strategic, cut-throat, and the type of person that would survive in real life.

Sansa is probably my least favorite character. She reminds me of every girl I've dated. Hopefully the night king hits her with the death spear first.
Sansa is terrible and makes me want to rewatch every scene where she's treated like shxt.

Man I can't wait this battle. Night King about to **** some **** up. I just don't see how many of main characters survive. Also, I would not be surprised if the Night King took half his army towards King's Landing. Let's just say he doesn't and just attacks the North. Odds are the good guys would get slaughtered. Winterfell's best hope is only having to fight half that army. On the flip side let's just say they do win somehow, that leaves Cersei with 20k in sell swords and whatever Iron Islanders she has to go against Jon and Dany and whatever they will have left. It would also be bad tv to have Cersei escape having to fight against the army of the dead. My money is definitely on both sides getting bloodied by the army of dead.

Advertisement
Since the dead can't swim, I've always wondered how they managed to get the chains around the dead dragon to pull it up out the water.
If they dead they can’t drown . Night king sent a few of them mfs down with the chains to wrap around the dragon . What’s sacrificing a few wights to get a dragon

Advertisement
If they dead they can’t drown . Night king sent a few of them mfs down with the chains to wrap around the dragon . What’s sacrificing a few wights to get a dragon

They can't swim though. That's the whole reason why they couldn't get around the wall that stretched to the sea. To think he sent some down in the water and they landed right in the exact spots needed to wrap the chains around the dragon? That's bad writing on the writers part.

Surely if you're involved in the show you could make a killing here.

I thought the same thing.
Some of y’all are waaaay too in your feelings about the “female/feminist” thing. How powerless are you in real life?

Almost every female character has been sexually defiled or raped or aware of sexual expectations/exploitations in this FANTASY society but … it’s a “female/feminist” thing? Nothing patriarchal about accentuating the trope of women using *** to get what they want? Just … “females/feminism”?

If some of y’all would just hold your breath and tense up your diaphragms … you might be able to push out your undescended ********s.

Preach.

If a dragon survives, it will be a Targaryen on the throne IMO.

Advertisement
Back