OT - Game of Thrones S8

My dude...
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
GoT has been a legendary show. Like anything else we can sit around and nitpick at things but by and large it has been an epic tale from start to finish. I never thought I was going to like it when I first starting watching at the start of season 3. Than I had to immediately go binge watch seasons 1 and 2 before I could watch another episode of season 3.

Advertisement
Yup I agree with that. Sopranos, Wire, and breaking bad are my 3 favorite shows all time. I generally would give the nod to Sopranos, but depending on my mood they are all interchangeable. I just looked up your list Oz is dope and office is fvckin hilarious. I gotta check out Xfiles and Madmen. You talking about the xfiles from 1993?
Oz is super underrated. Sons of Anarchy had some pretty epic moments as well.

I don’t think Tyrion ends well
He's gonna betray Daenerys. He thinks Cersei is pregnant and you could see his concern in S7 about her becoming like the mad king. (Killing the Tarlys, he wanted her to show mercy).

Advertisement
Oz is super underrated. Sons of Anarchy had some pretty epic moments as well.
Sons was like crack, super super addictive and the epitome of a guilty pleasure. I couldn’t wait for it to end because it was so poorly acted, unrealistic (gunfights, explosions and close calls) ala MacGuyver at times, but I had to see what I knew was gonna happen. It was very predictable. Lots of racial stereotyping and micro aggressions in the writing (I’m familiar with the “that’s how bike clubs and politics are in real life” excuse, but it went beyond that at times) as well. If you couldn’t stomach Power, I don’t know how dealt with SOA. It was like an extended heavy metal music video.

It was crazy entertaining and suspenseful tho.

Last edited:
He's gonna betray Daenerys. He thinks Cersei is pregnant and you could see his concern in S7 about her becoming like the mad king. (Killing the Tarlys, he wanted her to show mercy).
Yea, I’m getting weird vibes from Tyrion. I think he feels like he owes his siblings for being responsible for their parents deaths. He does see a change in Dany and he doesn’t like it. Also, with Jon by her side, Tyrion is becoming old news/expendable to her as well.

Sons was like crack, super super addictive and the epitome of a guilty pleasure. I couldn’t wait for it to end because it was so poorly acted, unrealistic (gunfights, explosions and close calls) ala MacGuyver at times. Lots of racial stereotyping and micro aggressions in the writing (I’m familiar with the “that’s how bike clubs and politics are in real life” excuse, but it went beyond that at times) as well. If you couldn’t stomach Power, I don’t know how dealt with SOA. It was like an extended heavy metal music video.

It was crazy entertaining and suspenseful tho.
Haha the final season was like a TV series based on Grand Theft Auto. Insanely over the top and ridiculous. I loved it.

Tyrion just became a liability, he was a beast the first 6 seasons. Stall him out bro, I still have love for him.

I really enjoy the little man. My favorite character. It just annoys me a bit that he is well known to be this great mind, but he keeps ******* up. He left Dany's dynasty in near ruin before she saved his *** multiple times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really enjoy the little man. My favorite character. It just annoys me a bit that he is well known to be this great mind, but he keeps ******* up. He left Dany's dynasty in near ruin before she saved his *** multiple times.
Tyrion has been a great character but pretty much since season 7 he has been useless. Tired of hearing him talk now.

Advertisement
Back