OT: Former Palmetto High & Current Syracuse DB Cornelius Nunn arrested in Dade on weapons charge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because he's from Miami, went to Palmetto, was committed to Miami, arrested in Miami and the article was on a Miami website—InsideTheU.com.

The article displays on InsideTheU but the author is a Syracuse writer. The message board it links is the Syracuse site.

Don’t care if he is from Miami, was committed here or whatever else. He is a Syracuse player, they should get all the negative publicity from this. Even the author mentioning how he committed to Miami had no bearing on the story.

The article displays on InsideTheU but the author is a Syracuse writer. The message board it links is the Syracuse site.

Don’t care if he is from Miami, was committed here or whatever else. He is a Syracuse player, they should get all the negative publicity from this. Even the author mentioning how he committed to Miami had no bearing on the story.
The committing to Miami was a part of the author giving a background on the player, and nowhere in the article do they reference a "former cane commit" being arrested. That was the thread title by Midlo.

Advertisement
funny videos fail GIF

Advertisement
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: @ the thread title.

Straight out of the ESPN/ABC/Disney play book.

Lol at the title and the report... cop was sitting doing robbery investigation, observes a car double parked and instead of just writing the ticket and leaving it, he waits for them to pull off just so he can pull them over.

then this genius tidbit "While I was approaching the driver side of the vehicle, I observed what appeared to be a butt of a revolver on the front passenger side door panel." immediately followed by "Upon further inspection, I was able to recover a black Smith and Wesson revolver tucked in the passenger side door panel completely concealed from ordinary sight and readily assemblable for immediate use with one in the chamber unholstered."

So Mr. Officer, was the gun immediately observable upon you walking to the driver side of the door? or was it completely concealed from ordinary sight?

A) When did "Neil" become short for Cornelius?

B) I don't care about the gun but kid should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for double parking.
ROFL, my name is Calvin, and I approve this message, and for also for points C & D. Point C) possibly setting back his recovery time by jumping out running on that repaired ACL & Point D) Being a college secondary athlete, trying to run but got tracked down and caught by the po-po, guess that slow 40time they reported on him was True!

Advertisement
Back