OT - Floyd Mayweather

A thrown fight for $67million Rizin is paying Floyd $49mill upfront & the rest will come from backend pay. Tenshin got a huge amount of money as well lol.

What a complete joke, I actually thought Mayweather would be above doing a gimmick match like that, but I guess money is money so... Lol

He should rematch Big Show. I think with all the time off and if mayweathers boy doesn't slip him the brass knuckles Big show has a good shot of winning the rematch.

Advertisement
LMAOOOO holy schit bro. I can't believe that is how that schit went down. It looked like some bootleg you get at the barbershop title Rocky Talboa meets Jackie Chun. Tenshin was really exagerating every knockdown too with his crazy hand waving and schit lol.

Funnies schit was Money clowing him like it was impressive that he was beating up a kickboxer who he has 20 pounds on lmao. Who is Money going to fight next? Jordan Burroughs in a boxing match? Maybe Rubens charles?
I could see Floyd fighting bud Crawford to prove he is still the best

I didnt think it was rigged I think that kid was over matched, Floyd late in his career knows who to pick that wont cause him to much trouble because he isnt the same fighter. The last time FM looked like FM was vs Pac and that was an old FM also vs CA and he raped both of them
You didn't see dude acting? Lol he was falling all over himself bruh, no way on earth that was a legit fight.

I mean Floyd is obviously a far far greater Boxer than Tenshin & Tenshin is a Bantam/Featherweight, this fight would've never happened if it wasn't a guaranteed win for FM. Tenshin's corner threw in the towel that quick because they only did it for the money & didn't want him in there embarrassing himseof any further.

Honestly I think Rizin forced Ten to do the fight, he's an amateur boxer, his natural discipline is Kickboxing/ Muay Thai. He's a Kickboxing/MT prodigy one of the best in the world, there's no way his father who's also his trainer & the rest of his camp would willingly allow Tenshin to be made a fool of & disgrace the Teppen gym by doing something like this unless they were getting paid a sh*t ton or Rizin just flat out forced them to do it lol.

Last edited:
You didn't see dude acting? Lol he was falling all over himself bruh, no way on earth that was a legit fight.

I mean Floyd is obviously a far far greater Boxer than Tenshin & Tenshin is a Bantam/Featherweight, this fight would've never happened if it wasn't a guaranteed win for FM. Tenshin's corner threw in the towel that quick because they only did it for the money & didn't want him in there embarrassing himseof any further.

Honestly I think Rizin forced Ten to do the fight, he's an amateur boxer, his natural discipline is Kickboxing/ Muay Thai. He's a Kickboxing/MT prodigy one of the best in the world, there's no way his father who's also his trainer & the rest of his camp would willingly allow Tenshin to be made a fool of & disgrace the Teppen gym by doing something like this unless they were getting laid a sh*t ton or Rizin just flat out forced them to do it lol.
He was crying at the end 😂😂😂

Advertisement

Honestly I think Rizin forced Ten to do the fight, he's an amateur boxer, his natural discipline is Kickboxing/ Muay Thai. He's a Kickboxing/MT prodigy one of the best in the world, there's no way his father who's also his trainer & the rest of his camp would willingly allow Tenshin to be made a fool of & disgrace the Teppen gym by doing something like this unless they were getting laid a sh*t ton or Rizin just flat out forced them to do it lol.
I think he was hurt and wanted to win by the emotions, u cant fake cry like that. I been around these pro boxers and these gyms hard to do set up the only way is judges but to legitimately take a fall hard to pay someone for that. When they fall and it looks funny its fear of the opponent and how hard they hit for that person. That guy would of took a 4 round beating same like Connor they cant box. Its Floyd he will never get the credit the hate is too strong same like UM.

LMAOOOO holy schit bro. I can't believe that is how that schit went down. It looked like some bootleg you get at the barbershop title Rocky Talboa meets Jackie Chun. Tenshin was really exagerating every knockdown too with his crazy hand waving and schit lol.

Funnies schit was Money clowing him like it was impressive that he was beating up a kickboxer who he has 20 pounds on lmao. Who is Money going to fight next? Jordan Burroughs in a boxing match? Maybe Rubens charles?
LOL! Complete gimmick fight man, that sh*t was crazy, I was watching this like WTF?? Lol

Tenshin was doing some old Kung Fu flick type falling all over himself, his dad threw the towel in right away smh lol

I hope Burroughs has too much pride & respect for his legacy to do some sh*t like that, but it wouldn't surprise me lol smh

Here is what gave it away. When a fighter gets knocked down and starts doing the hand waving thing and kicking his legs on the ground and schit like that. The fight is basically over. If he gets back up he is going to be sleep walking until the bell rings. He is not going to pop back up and start fighting like a regular knockdown.

Also, I know mayweather didn't fear his power and would easily be able to walk him down, but he wouldn't risk fighting him with that style. He hasn't fought like that in his entire career. If he wanted the KO he could have easily just sat back in his philly shell and landed a solid counter and then went in for the kill. 0 chance mayweather takes a risk fighting like that against ANYBODY.

That said. Mayweather would have anally raped tenshin in a boxing match if he actually fought him in a 12 round fight. Dude stood no chance fighting Money with a 20lb weight dis advantage in a sport he doesn't practice

I think he was hurt and wanted to win by the emotions, u cant fake cry like that. I been around these pro boxers and these gyms hard to do set up the only way is judges but to legitimately take a fall hard to pay someone for that. When they fall and it looks funny its fear of the opponent and how hard they hit for that person. That guy would of took a 4 round beating same like Connor they cant box. Its Floyd he will never get the credit the hate is too strong same like UM.
I'm not hating on Floyd he's clearly by far one of the greatest if not the greatest P4P Boxer of All-time.

But c'mon man that was a joke fight. He fought a 20 year old Kickboxing/Muay Thai champion who is a 5'5 Bantam/Featherweight. This was not a real competition lol

Advertisement
I'm not hating on Floyd he's clearly by far one of the greatest if not the greatest P4P Boxer of All-time.

But c'mon man that was a joke fight. He fought a 20 year old Kickboxing/Muay Thai champion who is a 5'5 Bantam/Featherweight. This was not a real competition lol
The fight was a joke that kid is like 20 pounds its comedy. I didnt watch that ****....i agree with what u said here.

FM is an attention ***** has to be talked about so stays active. He needs to be thee guy

LOL! Complete gimmick fight man, that sh*t was crazy, I was watching this like WTF?? Lol

Tenshin was doing some old Kung Fu flick type falling all over himself, his dad threw the towel in right away smh lol

I hope Burroughs has too much pride & respect for his legacy to do some sh*t like that, but it wouldn't surprise me lol smh

Schit was insane lol. The thing is I know he had to have been knocked down in training or amateur career for sure. So he has to know that is not how people really fall lol. Maybe he just watched to many kung fu flicks.

I don't think Burroughs would do it for the payday. I was just being sarcastic lol. The man won't even do MMA because he wants to become a legend in the wrestling world lol even though he would make a ton of cash.

Here is what gave it away. When a fighter gets knocked down and starts doing the hand waving thing and kicking his legs on the ground and schit like that. The fight is basically over. If he gets back up he is going to be sleep walking until the bell rings. He is not going to pop back up and start fighting like a regular knockdown.

Also, I know mayweather didn't fear his power and would easily be able to walk him down, but he wouldn't risk fighting him with that style. He hasn't fought like that in his entire career. If he wanted the KO he could have easily just sat back in his philly shell and landed a solid counter and then went in for the kill. 0 chance mayweather takes a risk fighting like that against ANYBODY.

That said. Mayweather would have anally raped tenshin in a boxing match if he actually fought him in a 12 round fight. Dude stood no chance fighting Money with a 20lb weight dis advantage in a sport he doesn't practice
Exactly, the fact it was even a Boxing match was clear this was just a quick cash grab for Floyd & some publicity for Rizin.

If this was a Kickboxing match or a MMA fight Floyd wouldn't even be interested. Floyd Mayweather arguably the GREATEST P4P fighter in Boxing history vs a 20 year old Bantamweight Kickboxing/Muay Thai champion in a boxing match... Complete fake fight, might as well have been on the directors cut of Creed lol

Exactly, the fact it was even a Boxing match was clear this was just a quick cash grab for Floyd & some publicity for Rizin.

If this was a Kickboxing match or a MMA fight Floyd wouldn't even be interested. Floyd Mayweather arguably the GREATEST P4P fighter in Boxing history vs a 20 year old Bantamweight Kickboxing/Muay Thai champion in a boxing match... Complete fake fight lol

of course. same thing with connor. no one that does any sport besides boxing has any chance of beating money in a boxing match. Absolute joke lol. The man should get into WWE

Advertisement
http://samfordcrimson.com/20181231-...round-knockout-and-whats-an-exhibition-match/

☝🏾️This is the article I got it from, they said the purse was much larger than $9mill
I didnt think it was rigged I think that kid was over matched, Floyd late in his career knows who to pick that wont cause him to much trouble because he isnt the same fighter. The last time FM looked like FM was vs Pac and that was an old FM also vs CA and he raped both of them
I could see Floyd fighting bud Crawford to prove he is still the best
He’d NEVER do that. This fight proves as much.

Advertisement
Mayweather has made a lot of money, in that sense he's one of the greatest if not the greatest.
But as far as legacy and challenging himself vs the best, he's not even top 25.
His zero is waaaaaaay overrated.

Floyd looking old and his hairline even older. That said, this entire scripted farce is a disgrace. Mayweather 20 years from now and even having never been a knockout artist could literally kill this douche if he actually wanted to. Instead it'll be a pro-wrasslin' type of event designed to produce a rematch and more $$$.

We need to recruit players like this; glorious, loved every minute of it.

Bro; I believe it was staged to grab the most viewership b/c now there’s “drama.” Same chit happened between him & McGregor at their pre-fight.

Advertisement
Back