OT Fans doing harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstate12

Junior
Jimbo has to be sick about this.

***To be clear I am not trying to do a protest thread (currently frowned upon) I am simply pointing out that counter protests have to be tough on recruiting. No opinion on either side of even commenting on either sides stance or views.***

Advertisement

***To be clear I am not trying to do a protest thread (currently frowned upon) I am simply pointing out that counter protests have to be tough on recruiting. No opinion on either side of even commenting on either sides stance or views.***

I can't understand a word they are saying. What is the message?

Advertisement
Nope literally just showed up to counter protest. Protesting the protesters. One group protesting an event that has started protests nationally. The other is literally protesting that protest.

Forgot Jimbo's obscene contract is guaranteed. Probably didn't even notice.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I'm curious . . . you have no opinion on either side but you propose that "counter" protests are the ones rough on recruiting . . . How so?

Advertisement
This dudes got the racist stance down

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 1.12.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 1.12.57 PM.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 88
Why would Jimbo be sick about anything?

Guys starting QB was a rapist and then his other QB in Francois beat up his gf
His national title winning QB was a crab leg thief among other things. Only thing Jimbo cared about was getting cucked by his ex wife.

OP left out one minor detail. This actually ended peacefully and both sides built a giant conciliatory bonfire made of Ill-fitting logs and wood scraps that promptly collapsed upon itself and killed everyone. RIP. 2020 is a real motherf*cker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back