OT Fans doing harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That buzzing in your head from you sounding out your words clearly challenges your ability to process simple information from your “history studies”. You’re wrong. Broaden your reading sources,
He was talking about a switch of idealism and parties. I provided sources that proved it wrong. You don’t like it and talk down to minorities. Typical white liberal racist maneuver when they know they don’t know ****. Check mate *****, take your privilege somewhere else.

You’re full of **** you know nothing racist. You’ve alway been full of **** and I still wonder how you function on a normal basis. Your white racist liberal *** who locks his car door and clutches his man purse around Black people have done nothing but pander and lie to African Americans your entire life and are no different from your racist confederate brothers.
You‘re one of many racists on this board, but you’re also a fool because you think you can also push your racism under your “I’m a Cuban” bull****.

You‘re fake FREEDOM *** is enamored with an autocratic bozo with dreams of fascism. But, what should I expect, Batista/Castro…same thing, right?

He was talking about a switch of idealism and parties. I provided sources that proved it wrong. You don’t like and talk down to minority. Typical white liberal racist maneuver when they know they don’t know ****. Check mate *****, take your privilege somewhere else.
You didn’t provide ****! You tried to reframe the debate, Nasally. Read more, or better, but you need to understand.

Advertisement
61c053a9dc47292d6235d4f008f3a44c.gif

You‘re one of many racists on this board, but you’re also a fool because you think you can also push your racism under your “I’m a Cuban” bull****.

You‘re fake FREEDOM *** is enamored with an autocratic bozo with dreams of fascism. But, what should I expect, Batista/Castro…same thing, right?
How dare you! This is how you talk to African Americans that don’t agree with you isn’t it you closet racist? Over here trying bash me when you want elect the very man that caused the disproportionate incarceration of African Americans with his crime bill in 1992.

Look everybody, this is what happens when you unhinge these freaks. They shout obscenities about your race and put you down because they can’t combat you. I’m surprised he hasn’t called me a ******* yet. You’re an absolute reprobate and a disgusting human being.

Last edited:
This dudes got the racist stance down
Maybe you know this, maybe you don't, but you should look up the symbolism of your screen name. It might make you want to change it. just saying.

Sometimes I like to go simple. Put them on skewers on the grill and baste with garlic butter with a little cayenne added for some back heat. Serve over rice pilaf.

I like recipes for derailed threads.

The recipe for a derailed thread is to add 1LuvCane and JD08 and Empirical Cane. Guaranteed every time.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane

You’re my boy and you’ve gone as far as to help me. I’m just trying to correct ya brotha. I hope you don’t take it the wrong way.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back