OT - Edward Aschoff Dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
31DF0648-246D-408E-9C6F-11D848E3FAD3.png

Advertisement
Forgive me but I've been in Florida my whole life. How the **** do you catch pneumonia covering a football game? He looks pretty bundled up in that picture. No snow, no rain, temperature in the 30s. What a horrible story but I'm completely confused. I've been in several places colder than that including Alaska.

Advertisement
Forgive me but I've been in Florida my whole life. How the **** do you catch pneumonia covering a football game? He looks pretty bundled up in that picture. No snow, no rain, temperature in the 30s. What a horrible story but I'm completely confused. I've been in several places colder than that including Alaska.

I’m wondering the same thing especially at his age.

Tragic in many ways, didn’t know him but like his work and will be greatly missed. Had a bright future as a long time journalist. A throwback as a youngman.

Advertisement
Don’t watch ESPN much anymore but saw it on the news, have no idea who he is.
But was quite shocked to hear someone so young, healthy and with means pass away from a simple virus or bacterial infection. Pneumonia usually only kills the very young, old or people with underlying conditions. Goes to show how fragile life really is. Thought and prayers to his family. Really sad story.

Advertisement
Back