OT - Edward Aschoff Dead

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't have came across any more moronic. Do you also have 3 teeth in your mouth and have the last name of McCoy?

Nope, total whiff there but playing along.....are you some pretentious arrogant yank trash who thinks he is culturally superior to his perceived cultural stereotype of someone who doesn't share the same zipcode of his ****hole city?
Go eat a tofu dck you ESPN cumb basket.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again there's something that transcends any type of division and speaks to core human decency and people will find a way to be miserable douchebags about it. Someone lost their life. It doesn't matter where they worked, how they voted, or who they supported. It's a tragedy.

Advertisement
Did he time travel back to the 1800’s after catching the cold? Did the leeches not cure him?

There’s more to this story. Begin by interviewing the beneficiary of his life insurance policy.

Thanks for a Christmas Day reminder of the cynical gullibility of the American male. I never have to ask why stupidity is effective with that type.

There's nothing else to the story. It's only a big story because of how rare it is.

Advertisement
Very strange that an otherwise healthy, well-to-do, 34 year old dies of pneumonia in this country. Tragic and sad. RIP.
Yes strange... I've seen old people contract pneumonia and survive. This young man most have had an immune system issue that went undiagnosed.
Too young with a lot of life left to pass away... so devastating for his loved ones.

Pneumonia has nothing to do with cold weather. It is caused by viral and/or bacterial I infection of the lungs thru the nose or mouth. Cold weather may play a part in weakening the immune system, but not a cause.
Yes... if not everybody subjected to cold temps would get sick... there's more to his passing and his health we don't know.

Advertisement
Nope, total whiff there but playing along.....are you some pretentious arrogant yank trash who thinks he is culturally superior to his perceived cultural stereotype of someone who doesn't share the same zipcode of his ****hole city?
Go eat a tofu dck you ESPN cumb basket.

****hole city? You low live southerners get laughed out of our city when you come up here. Meanwhile we go down to your state and instantly bring up the average income and education level.

People all over the world wish they could live in NYC. Meanwhile the south is a laughing stock of 1st world nations.

So yes, I am pretentious and think I am superior to a bunch of poor southerners.

Advertisement
Back