OT: ECU passes on Butch Davis, hires Scottie Montgomery

I don't get the hate fest for Butch, I wanted him but I'm thrilled the we got Mark. Weather you like it or not, Butch did a lot for our program and the constant hate is crazy. Weather or not he ever coaches is irrelevant, in my eyes he'll always be a great Cane that had a hand, either directly or indirectly in a few of our rings. JMO

No one hated Butch until the delusional porters on here started crediting him with everything Miami has ever done and they refused to even have a legit adult conversation about it. It was gross really... they pulled his virtual cochk out and sucked it so hard that anyone who liked Butch felt so *** and dirty that they had to turn.

In the end they just took their god and made people hate him now they have to deal with people bad mouthing him because of their lunacy. And it an unwinnable argument because the dude is still unemployed and likely will never coach again.

Any Butch hate on this site is a direct result of their own doing, not anything that Butch has done and the longer they continue to bash for no reason the longer Butch will be bashed on this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back